PDA

View Full Version : The rank hypocrisy of Britains left

Dedworth
4th October 2013, 16:13
The Daily Mail rightly examine the politics and beliefs of Millipides late father and all hell is unleashed throughout Labour supporting media and by their publicly funded fifth columnists in the BBC.

A few short months ago they were ecstatic at the passing of Margaret Thatcher and 6 months earlier the TUC were selling these vile T Shirts :-

http://orderorder.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/deadthatcher.jpg?w=480&h=310

joebloggs
5th October 2013, 03:54
dedworth i hope your complaining to the BBC about not reporting this, Tory bias :NoNo:

50,000 people protested in Manchester, which took place on the opening day of the Conservative Party conference.

its been reported the BBC were told by G4S and the police they could not film the protest :yikes: although they both deny they said this to the BBC :cwm25:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBoye6ZHqIM

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-anti-cuts-march-shadow-health-6116581

Pete/London
5th October 2013, 11:55
The population is being manipulated Joe, very difficult to get a true picture of anything due to bias of who ever is relating the news. Either get on with life and ignore it or take part in local issues.

Like Citizen Smith used to say "Power to the people"

grahamw48
5th October 2013, 13:07
Shut up BBC.

I don't want to hear your presenters' clearly biased news reporting, and their unwanted opinions.

Just give me NEWS thanks, and I'll make my own mind up. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
5th October 2013, 13:42
:anerikke: ... surely . it's the hypocrisy of BOTH the Left AND the Right ... and CENTRED upon themselves as politicians!!!

Now - if you were to take the initial letters of the first two words I've capitalised in italics ... i.e., 'BOTH & AND + the very last letter of the similarly~styled third [capitalised] word, CENTRED ... and join them up in sequence - then you'd see they read as 'BAD'!

............................................................... :yeahthat:, my friends - putting it in a nutshell :biggrin: - is what each of the two MAIN parties ARE in equal measure. Bad as one another!!

grahamw48
5th October 2013, 14:36
Right wing politics is no longer permitted in this country, and from what I can see, all of the 'major' parties simply peddle what they perceive is going to either keep them in power, or to get them into it.

joebloggs
5th October 2013, 14:45
i live 6 miles away from the march and didn't even know it took place until the other day, as it's hardly been on the news :doh

just asked the misses and she works near there and didn't even know or see it on the news , whats going on :NoNo:

grahamw48
5th October 2013, 14:52
I'm fully in sympathy with the NHS workers...having had strong connections with them for many years.

Massive budget though, so probably a scary subject for ANY honest politician at this point.

As for the BBC, well, I don't know who they are representing these days, but their reporting certainly seems to have strayed away from the 'unbiased' type that they were officially (I believe) supposed to present. :NoNo:

Arthur Little
5th October 2013, 14:57
:anerikke: ... surely . it's the hypocrisy of BOTH the Left AND the Right ... and CENTRED upon themselves as politicians!!!

Now - if you were to take the initial letters of the first two words I've capitalised in italics ... i.e., 'BOTH & AND + the very last letter of the similarly~styled third [capitalised] word, CENTRED ... and join them up in sequence - then you'd see they read as 'BAD'!

............................................................ :yeahthat:, my friends - putting it in a nutshell :biggrin: - is what each of the two MAIN parties ARE in equal measure!

:olddude: ... that took some doing! :yeahthat: So ... :ReadIt:, please.

:doh ... phew!

grahamw48
5th October 2013, 15:11
Arthur....rep on its way for your services to 'creative writing'. :biggrin:

Arthur Little
5th October 2013, 15:21
... from what I can see, all of the 'major' parties simply peddle what they perceive is going to either keep them in power, or to get them into it.

:iagree: 100% ... which, of course, is precisely the message I'd been trying to convey ... in my usual complicated fashion above. :wink:

Arthur ... *rep on its way for your services to 'creative writing'. :biggrin:

Thankyou very much for your *kindness, Graham ... it's greatly appreciated. :smile:

joebloggs
5th October 2013, 15:27
BBC 'barred from filming NHS protest'

The BBC has been prevented from filming a large protest outside the Conservative party conference, its chief political correspondent has said.

Campaigners staged a large protest march on the opening day of the Tory conference in Manchester to demonstrate against the Government’s handling of the NHS, which they say amounts of privatisation.

The BBC's Norman Smith said that "unfortunately" conference security would not allow the BBC to film live in front of the demonstration, and that no reason was given.

http://www.politicshome.com/uk/story/37514/m.front_page.html

joebloggs
5th October 2013, 15:30
Arthur....rep on its way for your services to 'creative writing'. :biggrin:

he should apply for a job at the daily mail :icon_lol:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

Arthur Little
5th October 2013, 18:14
he should apply for a job at the daily mail :icon_lol:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

Joe ... :68711_thanx: Hmm ...

... ohh ... :bigcry: ... if only I weren't such an :olddude: ... !

Pete/London
5th October 2013, 19:20
Hope to win the lottery and opt out of the rat race but, :doh lottery tickets now £2.00