PDA

View Full Version : hot taps broke

stevewool
23rd September 2013, 07:13
well the day before our holiday and the kitchen tap is not working, i think i know what it is but, do i try to fix it knowing i am away for 2 weeks or just leave it till i get back,
To fix it drain the system and repair, sod it, it can wait , the kids can boil the kettle just like the good old days, thats if they ever wash the pots that is

Michael Parnham
23rd September 2013, 13:16
You mean they use the hot tap instead of boiling the kettle? because I was always told you should never drink water from the hot water tap Steve! :NoNo:

SimonH
23rd September 2013, 13:28
I think Steve meant boil the kettle for hot water to do dishes :Erm:
The dishwasher must be on the blink as well :wink:
Or maybe she's off on holiday :icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
23rd September 2013, 13:35
I think Steve meant boil the kettle for hot water to do dishes :Erm:
The dishwasher must be on the blink as well :wink:
Or maybe she's off on holiday :icon_lol:

Thank's Simon! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
23rd September 2013, 16:11
...Another reason I like the Philippines. Hot water is an occasional luxury...as it is in my house. :icon_lol:

stevewool
23rd September 2013, 16:20
you know what real gets up my nose, when the kids come in and even Ems, straight to the hot tap just to rinse there hands, soon as the tap goes on the boiler kicks in and its costing me money, whats up with cold water, i am fed up of telling them so i just :NoNo::NoNo: and think of something nice

grahamw48
23rd September 2013, 16:41
That's exactly what irritates me too ! :xxgrinning--00xx3: (amongst 1,000 other things of course :cwm25: ).

stevewool
23rd September 2013, 16:58
i wonder it i am your clone Graham