PDA

View Full Version : Italy to Manila 300 euro in November

chino
22nd September 2013, 19:49
Again not for me sadly, if you have some avios to use up to can use Ryanair / Easyjet etc...

Dates in November, example 4 November MXP-MNL 19 November MNL-MXP comes up at 446 euro, though due to a promo on Saudi Airlines website a discount of 25% will be taken off (287 euros) or less than £245 return.

With Avios if you have any it will only cost you £30 on top to fly to Milan from the UK - I know this is not for everyone, but i hope this help someone...

Terpe
22nd September 2013, 20:31
Again not for me sadly, if you have some avios to use up to can use Ryanair / Easyjet etc...

Dates in November, example 4 November MXP-MNL 19 November MNL-MXP comes up at 446 euro, though due to a promo on Saudi Airlines website a discount of 25% will be taken off (287 euros) or less than £245 return.

With Avios if you have any it will only cost you £30 on top to fly to Milan from the UK - I know this is not for everyone, but i hope this help someone...

Hi Chino, do you mean to say that I can use Avios points for flight with Ryanair and Easyjet ??

I've got thousands and thosands still not used. Only ever used with BA.

Maybe better do some research. Look forward to hearing more.
Sorry for off-topic

Terpe
22nd September 2013, 20:43
Did some quick research and discovered:-

.....You can spend them on reward flights with British Airways and our oneworld® partners and for one-cabin upgrades with us, Iberia and American Airlines. The amount of Avios you need will depend on your destination and class of travel.

How wonderful is that.....I really didn't realise......time to spend a wad of those Avios points..............:Jump::Jump:

chino
23rd September 2013, 08:12
i was simply referring that you can use Avios with their partners or ryanair etc..

SimonH
23rd September 2013, 08:53
I know that Emirates skwards points can be used with Easyjet and TAP. I have a promo from them at the moment so if anyone is travelling with Emirates and haven't signed up to their skywards rewards programme, get in contact and I'll forward you the details.