PDA

View Full Version : The Singapore Grand Prix

Terpe
22nd September 2013, 12:20
Interesting night time event under flood lights.
The only race held completely at night and it's just spectacular. All the cars sparkle and dazzle under the powerful lights.

It's going to be a hot steamy affair and calls for total concentration. very little room for error.
Also a race with many extremes, not least of which is the race duration of 2 hours. The longest F1 race on the calendar.

Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel sits in pole position Lewis Hamilton will start fifth in the second Mercedes while Alonso sits in seventh, outqualified by Brazilian team-mate Felipe Massa.

Jenson Button will start at 8th and Paul Di Resta a disappointing 17th

I wonder if the safety car will play a part?

raynaputi
22nd September 2013, 12:44
Oh how I miss going to Singapore..:biggrin: I don't like living there (well it gets boring at times), but I can't deny how good the place is. The safest place I've been. I can walk in the middle of the night without worrying if I'd be mugged or what. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
22nd September 2013, 15:02
Oh how I miss going to Singapore..:biggrin: I don't like living there (well it gets boring at times), but I can't deny how good the place is. The safest place I've been. I can walk in the middle of the night without worrying if I'd be mugged or what. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I always enjoyed going to Singapore also. The company I worked for had an office out there.....not sure if it's still there..........always found a reason to visit the office. :xxgrinning--00xx3: