PDA

View Full Version : work permits galore

joebloggs
22nd September 2007, 22:24
from the daily express, a 'news' story about work permits, 145,000 were handed out last year :yikes:, more than 1 million have been handed out since labour has been in power :yikes:, 400,000 of them since 2004 :yikes:, add the 700,000 eastern europeans who have come here in the last 3 years, thats more than 1.1 million immigrants have come to the uk in the last 3 years :yikes:...

from the office of national statistics the number of work permits issued has increased by 25% each year.. the border and immigration agency said that work permits were issued to fill vacancies in skilled employment that couldn't be met in the UK and the EU !!! :yikes: :icon_lol: what , a 145,000 jobs that brits or europeans are not skilled to do ?

anyone got any ideas what and where these jobs are :Erm: i need a better paid job ..

KeithD
23rd September 2007, 09:30
...and the stats for when the Tories in power are.....? We had even slacker immigration then.....it was called....None Existent!!! This country has NEVER had an immigration policy until recently, but it will take decades, to enforce.

The vast majority of people with work permits go home, and a lot of Poles have also returned as very little skilled work here for them.

Nothing to stop the folk in this country working in Europe, but they are too lazy to get off their fat :action-smiley-081:, and have no right to complain, so we need to bring in people to do the work they won't. If it wasn't for the Poles this year, most of the farmers crops would still be in the fields rotting.

andypaul
23rd September 2007, 10:25
Many of those visas may have been for city
workers,mangers,etc from yanks,candians, japs and people from other asian nations.

The company i work for is Japanese and mangers, technical people come here all the time and then go back or on to another country.

I don't if the poles have started to return but i notice a lot of poor guys living rough up in various areas of central London who speak in eastern european languages.
I know from polish workmates and neighbours many have sent wifes or just the kids home if they do get a good job so that may affect the figures. The reasons to many non europeans(their words), lack of safety on streets and standard of living is lower here for them than if the Kids live in poland on remittance sent back.

joebloggs
23rd September 2007, 23:07
Konichiwa ....................... Bitches :D and Manila gets a mention :xxgrinning--00xx3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC_GnG1wO38

they can claim child benefit and maybe tax creds for their kids back in poland..

did anyone see channel 5 news the other day, police raided a house they thought was being used by romanian criminal gangs, and they found 27 romanians living in one house, men, woman and kids :yikes:

any eastern europeans who want to rent a garden shed from me .. email me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
24th September 2007, 09:05
...and before the poles over the decades it was Jamaicans, Pakistani's, Indians, Irish, Arabs, and so it goes on and always will.

I'd rather some Pole claim £18 for a kid back home that needs it, rather than giving £80 of my taxes to a smackhead in the UK getting Incapacity.