PDA

View Full Version : how long will you be here for

stevewool
15th September 2013, 11:05
this is down to the ladies mainly, you are here in England , Scotland and Wales too, but do you have a date then you would like to go back and stay in the phils, or you have no intention ever going back, i was asking this to Ems lat night and she mentioned that turning 50 she would like to go back to the phils.
Asking why because i shall be worn out by then her not me i may add,
So that gives Ems just over 12 years but i want to go in just over 5 because i feel worn out already, i feel more talking about this before we agree:Erm::Erm::Erm:

tiger31
15th September 2013, 11:10
philippinas like to earn their own money and whilst in uk she can make a decent wage so best for her to stay as long as she can because earning a decent income out here aint very easy.thats why my g f wants the u.k coz she says she has at least 25 years work left in her .she wants to make sure her kids have a better start in life than she had .

Slip
15th September 2013, 11:12
I have this discussion yet to come, but I'm quite willing to up roots and move to Philippines and have a simpler life than the one I have now. However she wants to come here and live here once we are married. She wants kids and says UK is a better option to giving the kids a good life rather than Philippines.... We will see if her decision changes once she gets here and has to endure a winter lol

stevewool
15th September 2013, 11:18
the money is here to earn and lots of it too if you are both working, but there is more to life then cash,
If you have enough then go is my answer, hopefully the money you have will last you both the life time you have left and there may be a little left for others to enjoy too

Moy
15th September 2013, 11:33
this a decision that before i decide to come live here with husband and my kids is unsure :cwm24: but now cause i am :76::xxaction-smiley-047:Brick::yawn::thumbsdown::blahblah::ReadIt:here i want to go back to my country ...NOWWWWWWWWWW:icon_lol::cwm24::biggrin:

stevewool
15th September 2013, 11:45
well Moy, with winter just around the corner, :36_1_26[1]::raining:, would it be good to have 6 months here and 6 months there

Moy
15th September 2013, 11:48
well Moy, with winter just around the corner, :36_1_26[1]::raining:, would it be good to have 6 months here and 6 months there

emmmm sounds so nice..Steve:biggrin::Hellooo: specially the warm clean blue white sand beach where i live..you wont think goin back here..and till now i dont understand why i left those:biggrin::action-smiley-081::icon_lol::bigcry::Cuckoo: life i used too.. there is white here maybe the snow:Rasp::NoNo::xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047:grosyeux: hate it:xxaction-smiley-047:Cuckoo::Rasp: but yeah nice to just look at :olddude::olddude::biggrin:

grahamw48
15th September 2013, 12:59
I think as your age advances you need to really seriously consider ease of access to good (affordable) healthcare. That would be my main concern anyway.

If you can afford it, summer in UK and winter in Phils would be nice I reckon. :xxgrinning--00xx3: