PDA

View Full Version : Wow my wife has visa yippee

yogurts
29th November 2005, 21:16
Well after all my nervous tension worrying about if they will approve my wifes visa,hehehe my wife got her visa today :D ,she had her appointment at 9.30am and by 11.30am my wife was approved and told to come and collect her visa at 4pm,she was only interviewed for 15 minutes and all the questions were all the basic ones like::

are you fit and well to be interviewed?
what is your full name?
where did you meet your husband?
when was your first meeting?
have you met your husbands family?
how long do you intend to stay in the UK?
what are your husbands hobbies?
what qualifications do you have?
There are a few more but cannot remember them hehehe still in shock!!
My wife was also asked to bring some up to date bank statements to her interview which she did take with her because when we applied we only included 3 months worth, but they did not even look at them or ask to see them,the only paperwork they took off her were another copy of my passport.
Depending on the prices of tickets in December i am hoping to bring my wife to the UK on 29/12/2005,so that she will enjoy christmas with her family and to celebrate the new year in the UK yippee.
Thanks to everyone who gave very good advice and also to pete and his website my wife and i learned quite a lot of new information there.
PS:all my posts were on asawa.org,only found this site last week so thought i would here too.
Off to celebrate again whoopppeeeee :lol:

walesrob
29th November 2005, 21:53
Congratulations ! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Gary
30th November 2005, 05:56
GREAT STUFF.....

well done and congratulations...

it's party time in your household then....

Where's the invites? hehehehehe

i'll sink a beer for you.... me and Ecxy are yet to get to that point.

ginapeterb
30th November 2005, 09:09
Originally posted by yogurts@Nov 29 2005, 08:16 PM
Well after all my nervous tension worrying about if they will approve my wifes visa,hehehe my wife got her visa today :D ,she had her appointment at 9.30am and by 11.30am my wife was approved and told to come and collect her visa at 4pm,she was only interviewed for 15 minutes and all the questions were all the basic ones like::

are you fit and well to be interviewed?
what is your full name?
where did you meet your husband?
when was your first meeting?
have you met your husbands family?
how long do you intend to stay in the UK?
what are your husbands hobbies?
what qualifications do you have?
There are a few more but cannot remember them hehehe still in shock!!
My wife was also asked to bring some up to date bank statements to her interview which she did take with her because when we applied we only included 3 months worth, but they did not even look at them or ask to see them,the only paperwork they took off her were another copy of my passport.
Depending on the prices of tickets in December i am hoping to bring my wife to the UK on 29/12/2005,so that she will enjoy christmas with her family and to celebrate the new year in the UK yippee.
Thanks to everyone who gave very good advice and also to pete and his website my wife and i learned quite a lot of new information there.
PS:all my posts were on asawa.org,only found this site last week so thought i would here too.
Off to celebrate again whoopppeeeee :lol:

Quoted post

Warmest congtulations Yoghurts, my wife and I are very happy for you both, and thank you for the accolades regarding the british-filipino.com website, you are the 2nd person this week who has left me a congratulatory message, and the website has been further upgraded this week with even more inside information, it makes it all worthwhile, to see others as happy as we all are, and I know that Kieth and Rob and myself, are very happy to read these positive outcomes, it makes our job all worthwhile as well.

Enjoy your time together, and see you back in UK soon, no doubt you will be wanting to prep her up for the barrio fiesta this year in Hounslow London during July.

Pete

ginapeterb
30th November 2005, 10:52
Looks like the British Embassy in Manila are getting freindly at the moment, my good pal from Scotland Mr Steve Smith, informs me at 7am this morning that his wife has just been approved for her visa and should be with us around 11th December, so its party time at his house, 15 minute interview, although covering letter done by myself, and all documents checked at a gathering at my place during October this year,

"IT WAS THE COVERING LETTER THAT DUN IT GUV !!!"

Another satisfied customer.

Pete

Admin
30th November 2005, 13:08
Happy Days! :)

Tell the missus your celebrating by buying her a new hoover :lol:

Pauldo
30th November 2005, 17:21
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Nov 30 2005, 10:52 AM
Looks like the British Embassy in Manila are getting freindly at the moment,
Quoted post

Yes, something has changed over there. My Mum in law got hers last week, after two interviews on the same afternoon, and said 'the nice English man was extremely polite and respectful'. :D

yogurts
8th December 2005, 23:54
Originally posted by Pauldo@Nov 30 2005, 04:21 PM
Yes, something has changed over there. My Mum in law got hers last week, after two interviews on the same afternoon, and said 'the nice English man was extremely polite and respectful'. :D

Quoted post