PDA

View Full Version : All The Very Best, Stewart!

Arthur Little
11th September 2013, 15:22
'Imagine' ... one of our forum's highly respected stalwarts recently took the life~changing decision to "up-sticks" and strike out for "pastures new" in Bukidnon, Southern Mindanao.

Having visited a number of my wife, Myrna's relatives there some years ago, I can safely vouch for the fact that he'll be living in a very beautiful part of the Paradise Islands.

But ... MOST IMPORTANTLY, he's going there to be reunited with his Mahal, Lolita ... whom he plans to wed and settle with in her home province. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Stewart ... tempus fugits, and I'm frankly AMAZED at how much preparation you've crammed into the past 9 months, mate ... I wish I was half as well-organised! Congratulations! :Jump:

Now ... if memory serves me correctly, you're due to fly out :airline: this coming Sunday. So ... I'm sure your many friends here on the forum will be delighted to join me in wishing you and Lolita every happiness for your future together. :lovecouple:

God Bless, Stewart and Lolita ... Cheers! :Beer:

grahamw48
11th September 2013, 15:27
Let me be the first to second that motion. :smile:

Good luck to you both in the future Stewart, and safe journey.

You'll be missed. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
11th September 2013, 16:51
I may be second to second the motion, but I won't be the last :smile:

Very best wishes Stewart and Lolita for your future together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
11th September 2013, 16:52
thank you graham, and thank you Arthur for your words, many thanks and my respect to you Sir Arthur my friend :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
11th September 2013, 16:53
I may be second to second the motion, but I won't be the last :smile:

Very best wishes Stewart and Lolita for your future together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you Doc Alan :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
11th September 2013, 17:06
wow , so quick, myself and Ems wish you both the best future you can ever think you can have, and one day too we hope to meet you over in what we all would beleive to be our paradise

imagine
11th September 2013, 18:01
wow , so quick, myself and Ems wish you both the best future you can ever think you can have, and one day too we hope to meet you over in what we all would beleive to be our paradise
thanks steve and em:xxgrinning--00xx3:
they say home is where the heart is , so i guess im going home, see you when you get there:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
11th September 2013, 18:04
Well Stewart, I'm late again so it's all been said........
I do sincerely send you all best wishes to you and Lolita. Safe journey and advance congrats on the wedding.

Take care always and look out for us following behind.....:Wave:

imagine
11th September 2013, 18:12
Well Stewart, I'm late again so it's all been said........
I do sincerely send you all best wishes to you and Lolita. Safe journey and advance congrats on the wedding.

Take care always and look out for us following behind.....:Wave:

thank you peter, see you there :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

lordna
11th September 2013, 20:17
All the best wishes for you, your wife and future ihappiness in the Philippines.

mickcant
11th September 2013, 20:20
All the very best from me too :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:smile:

raynaputi
11th September 2013, 21:47
Good luck Stewart! All the very best for you and Lolita...enjoy every minute of it! :heartshape1:

imagine
11th September 2013, 21:54
All the best wishes for you, your wife and future ihappiness in the Philippines.
thank you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
11th September 2013, 21:55
All the very best from me too:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:smile:

thank you mick:xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
11th September 2013, 21:56
Good luck Stewart! All the very best for you and Lolita...enjoy every minute of it! :heartshape1:

bigmarco
11th September 2013, 22:01
Stewart I wish you nothing but good health and happiness in this new and exciting chapter of your lives. Keep in touch.

joebloggs
11th September 2013, 22:12
:xxgrinning--00xx3: all the best for the future

imagine
11th September 2013, 22:26
Stewart I wish you nothing but good health and happiness in this new and exciting chapter of your lives. Keep in touch.

imagine
11th September 2013, 22:26
:xxgrinning--00xx3: all the best for the future

thanks joe:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
11th September 2013, 22:57
I sincerely hope that all your dreams come true Stewart and that you live happily ever after! :lovecouple: Wishing you a pleasant and comfortable trip to your new home, please do keep us updated and I look forward to seeing your wedding photos with the lovely Lolita! :Jump::Jump:

Take care
Rosie :Wave:

imagine
11th September 2013, 23:14
thank you Rosie :smile::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
11th September 2013, 23:31
Have a wonderful flight Stewart, also we will keep in touch!:airline::sunshine:

jake
12th September 2013, 03:55
Best wishes as you start your new life here in the Philippines :smile:

It will be worth it :wink:

gWaPito
12th September 2013, 04:25
'Imagine' ... one of our forum's highly respected stalwarts recently took the life~changing decision to "up-sticks" and strike out for "pastures new" in Bukidnon, Southern Mindanao.

Having visited a number of my wife, Myrna's relatives there some years ago, I can safely vouch for the fact that he'll be living in a very beautiful part of the Paradise Islands.

But ... MOST IMPORTANTLY, he's going there to be reunited with his Mahal, Lolita ... whom he plans to wed and settle with in her home province. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Stewart ... tempus fugits, and I'm frankly AMAZED at how much preparation you've crammed into the past 9 months, mate ... I wish I was half as well-organised! Congratulations! :Jump:

Now ... if memory serves me correctly, you're due to fly out :airline: this coming Sunday. So ... I'm sure your many friends here on the forum will be delighted to join me in wishing you and Lolita every happiness for your future together. :lovecouple:

God Bless, Stewart and Lolita ... Cheers! :Beer:

Absolutely!!...I wish you both, Stewart and Lolita all the very best in all you do..I remember the time you first joined the forum..I remember you telling us about your life Stewart...If anybody deserves a break, it's you....I pray you both have a long, loving and wonderful life out there in The Philippines.

All the very Best from your friend
Mark xx

SimonH
12th September 2013, 08:47
Hi Stewart, can I just echo everyone else's sentiments and wish you both all the very best for your future.
I'm not jealous at all :bigcry:
Please keep us all updated and don't forget the invites :wink:

imagine
12th September 2013, 16:19
thank you , Michael, jake, Mark , and Simon,
just a few more days to go now, i feel the excitement building up now that all my preparation is done,only my suitcase to re pack,the past few weeks have flown by so fast, and this week has been passing even quicker, philippines here i come :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
13th September 2013, 12:46
Safe journey and all the best for the future :Wave:

imagine
13th September 2013, 13:56
Safe journey and all the best for the future :Wave:

thanks Ded :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
13th September 2013, 20:35
PM sent Stewart.................please read if you have a chance :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
13th September 2013, 22:13
PM sent Stewart.................please read if you have a chance :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you Peter , i got it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickmyrna
24th September 2013, 18:37
All the best for you Stewart and Lolita ... and goodluck for the future . :smile:

andy222
24th September 2013, 19:54
Jammy git! :biggrin:. Seriously all the best to the two of you. I am envious and hoping to do the same when I retire. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jamesy
12th March 2014, 00:15
Hi Arthur, looking for a bit of advice regarding renewal of wife's passport. I recall you told me a while back that there was a way of getting it done here in Scotland at the Phil Consul in Edinburgh with Gladys Corbett. Does that include the new e passport that everyone has to now apply for, or do we have to go to London for that

raynaputi
12th March 2014, 00:21
Hi Arthur, looking for a bit of advice regarding renewal of wife's passport. I recall you told me a while back that there was a way of getting it done here in Scotland at the Phil Consul in Edinburgh with Gladys Corbett. Does that include the new e passport, that everyone has to now apply for, or do we have to go to London for that

Jamesy, please go to this thread. http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/51385-Philippine-Embassy-Consular-Outreach-Missions-for-UK-2014

Arthur Little
12th March 2014, 01:21
Jamesy, please go to this thread.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/51385-Philippine-Embassy-Consular-Outreach-Missions-for-UK-2014

................. :yeahthat:, Jamesy ... Rayna's beaten me to it in providing a link to an excellent thread as indicated above.

Prepared by a fellow Moderator, it details where and when Philippine Consular Services will be available in UK locations outwith London
- including Scotland - during 2014. :xxgrinning--00xx3: