PDA

View Full Version : Beach front house and lot in Dumaguete for sale by owner

alesypalsy
11th September 2013, 14:51
Hi Guys and girls,

Looks like my wife and I are going to be staying in the UK for some time to come, We brought a nice beach front plot in Dauin Dumaguete over a year ago,

Since then our 4 year old has now started school and we are going to stay in uk (unless we win lotto!)

So regrettably our house and lot is for sale,

i should start by saying the price is based on the land only as the house that is there is pretty simple and mainly local construction, It is livable to us but our plan was to renovate it or build another house,, also we intended to build some nipa cottages to rent as an income business here,

the lot size is 1484 SQM, CLEAN TITLED it has 30 metres ocean/beach front with solid cement sea defense wall, it has views of apo island and is a pretty amazing place,, , lots of foreigners come here for diving holidays along with many pinoy familys for holidays8396

House is around 250 sqm floor space,2 shower rooms with cr, 1 bathroom, very large living room, with patio outside area, kitchen , upstairs has another large living room, with 4 bedrooms in total, lots of outbuildings,
has electricity , internet and cable t.v connected with electric deep well.
The front entrance has full right of way as it is off a barangy public road

our asking price is 5.2 million pesos, we would prefer payment in GBP of £75,000,, this equates to 3500 pesos per square metre,

We also have another house in clark that we intend to sell, but we would like to keep one house so which ever one sells first we shall keep the other,
please contact me here if your looking for a nice place for investment or to live, its really is a wonderful place,