PDA

View Full Version : Changing pin on Caxton card

Ako Si Jamie
10th September 2013, 23:13
Just received my Caxton card but is it possible to change the pin number?

imagine
10th September 2013, 23:34
yes but can only be done in uk machine, select in cash machine pin services, it will instruct you how, just the same as any other card :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
10th September 2013, 23:50
Cheers Stewart.

You're off to Malaybalay this week aren't you?

imagine
10th September 2013, 23:53
Cheers Stewart.

You're off to Malaybalay this week aren't you?

your welcome,, sunday i will be on my way :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
11th September 2013, 00:01
your welcome,, sunday i will be on my way :xxgrinning--00xx3:It only seems a couple of months since you first announced you were going.

Will you be still visiting the forum?

imagine
11th September 2013, 00:08
It only seems a couple of months since you first announced you were going.

Will you be still visiting the forum?

i will be busy once i arrive in manila for a while but will get some updates posted soon as i can, on the long term i will still be comming to the forum with news , updates and any thing i learn that can help others, though perhaps i wont be on quite as often as i have been,
and of course i will want to read how everyone is doing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
11th September 2013, 00:14
i will be busy once i arrive in manila for a while but will get some updates posted soon as i can, on the long term i will still be comming to the forum with news , updates and any thing i learn that can help others, though perhaps i wont be on quite as often as i have been,
and of course i will want to read how everyone is doing :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

If I don't see you on here before Sunday, have a safe trip over Stewart. :smile:

imagine
11th September 2013, 11:45
thanks jamie:xxgrinning--00xx3: