PDA

View Full Version : Afterlife

marksroomspain
9th September 2013, 22:22
Just like to ask peoples views and whether they believe in the afterlife also views on mediums, clairvoyants etc.....

Jamesey
9th September 2013, 22:33
No.

Psychics, clairvoyants, etc. are at best "a bit of fun" and at worst, dangerous and manipulative frauds.

For me it's very simple - there's no scientific evidence for any of this stuff, so it's all just quackery!

Arthur Little
9th September 2013, 23:10
Having been born into, and raised according to the teachings of the Christian Faith - as interpreted by the doctrines of the Church of Scotland - suffice to say at this stage, I like to believe there's an "afterlife" of SOME sort ... YES. :smile:

Otherwise ... :anerikke: ... WHY on Earth [literally!] is there such misery and suffering throughout the world ... were it NOT to prepare US (the so-called human race) for a "better place"?

marksroomspain
9th September 2013, 23:20
Having been born into, and raised according to the teachings of the Christian Faith - as interpreted by the doctrines of the Church of Scotland - suffice to say at this stage, I like to believe there's an "afterlife" of SOME sort ... YES. :smile:

Otherwise ... :anerikke: ... WHY on Earth [literally!] is there such misery and suffering throughout the world ... were it NOT to prepare US (the so-called human race) for a "better place"?

Exactly my thoughts Arthur.

Its a fascinating subject especially with people who have had NDE (near death experience) and have described leaving their bodies and actually recollecting afterwards that they described a football and the colour of it on the hospital roof as they ascended above the hospital grounds then were brought back to their bodies.

Touchy subject but myself as a christian totally believe also...

les_taxi
9th September 2013, 23:37
i think this, if there is nothing to follow then why are we here to start with, - seems pointless, why bother with all of life's tribulations if there is nothing at the end of it?

grahamw48
10th September 2013, 00:12
I'll make the most of what is left of my miserable existence on this earth and not concern myself with pointless man-made fairy tales. :smile:

It all started as a ruse to keep the poor and ignorant under control, along with so much other religious stuff from thousands of years ago...IMO.

The concept does give some people comfort though, and that I can understand.

Pity it's abused by the muslims and their suicide bombers.

les_taxi
10th September 2013, 00:17
I'll make the most of what is left of my miserable existence on this earth and not concern myself with pointless man-made fairy tales. :smile:

It all started as a ruse to keep the poor and ignorant under control, along with so much other religious stuff from thousands of years ago...IMO.

The concept does give some people comfort though, and that I can understand.

Pity it's abused by the muslims and their suicide bombers.

Wait til I'm next in York with my sister Graham you are coming out with us, you will end the night smiling or in the gutter :icon_lol:

grahamw48
10th September 2013, 00:21
It'll be a cheap night...only takes about 2 pints to get me pissed these days. :icon_lol:

les_taxi
10th September 2013, 00:29
Well i don't know what's happened to me (apart from dating a piss head from York) I get on train with sister,drink cheap champagne on train in plastic cups,start off in that pub towards micklegate, then hit all the pubs we can,finishing off in reflex and flares, taxi picking us up at 3am lol
I discovered Vodka red bull combo :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Ps have you ever heard of Mandy from york? :icon_lol:

grahamw48
10th September 2013, 00:41
Heaven for me is fast cars.

Yesterday I had a run out with some friends and acquaintances to Lotherton Hall for a car meet. Some tasty stuff there....here, admiring my dream car - Ultima Canam belonging to a friend (almost 600bhp of Chevy V8). :smile:

http://imageshack.us/a/img51/9761/k6z5.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img545/2781/31i4.jpg

Some of the cars at the meet:

http://imageshack.us/a/img89/1547/ndb0.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img853/1307/9hq5.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img607/8004/56ex.jpg
This is the biggest car I've EVER seen ! Must have been 20ft long. :cwm24:

http://imageshack.us/a/img31/8117/cjcl.jpg

gWaPito
10th September 2013, 02:46

Absolutely Arthur..I'll go a step further in saying I have faith, so I do indeed believe there's an afterlife.

gWaPito
10th September 2013, 02:51
Exactly my thoughts Arthur.

Its a fascinating subject especially with people who have had NDE (near death experience) and have described leaving their bodies and actually recollecting afterwards that they described a football and the colour of it on the hospital roof as they ascended above the hospital grounds then were brought back to their bodies.

Touchy subject but myself as a christian totally believe also...

Dr Eben Alexander's ''proof of Heaven'' An excellent read :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
10th September 2013, 04:47
I think there is nothing (we hope for eternal peace), if there was an afterlife, then it means there should be a before life, and we would be aware of our former selves!
I have beliefs but do not regard myself religious yet when first in bed at the end of the day my thoughts go back to my parents and departed loved ones.
Mick. :olddude:

KeithD
10th September 2013, 08:31
If you believe in infinity, then you have already been alive forever :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Get on with doing good in your life today, don't worry about tomorrow :smile:

Terpe
10th September 2013, 08:36
....my dream car - Ultima Canam belonging to a friend (almost 600bhp of Chevy V8)......

Maybe in your next life........:wink:

raynaputi
10th September 2013, 09:58
If you believe in infinity, then you have already been alive forever :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Get on with doing good in your life today, don't worry about tomorrow :smile:

:omg:

Nice one! :heartshape1:

joebloggs
10th September 2013, 11:00
http://paranormal.about.com/od/Halloween/a/Houdini-Seance.htm

no afterlife, one chance here and now.

as for ghosts etc, i've taken my dog and previous dogs for walks late at night and even 4 or 5am in the morning at the local cemetery for the last 20+yrs , some graves date back to the 1840's and i've never seen or heard anything supernatural :NoNo:

Arthur Little
10th September 2013, 11:33
http://paranormal.about.com/od/Halloween/a/Houdini-Seance.htm

no afterlife, one chance here and now.

But if that :yeahthat: were the case ... :anerikke: ... WHAT would be the point of our Earthly existence? :icon_rolleyes:

imagine
10th September 2013, 11:46
here we are just a wee spec in the universe a universe thats a small spec to whatever lies beyond it,
probably endless, there isn't anyone could persuade me that there is no maker no afterlife or before life come to that,
life and everything around us that can or can not be seen even yet undiscovered, can not be an accident , science and mathematics has to be precise for anything to exist, surely not by accident,

why are we here, to learn

raynaputi
10th September 2013, 12:04
People should be concern on what they can do here on earth (for the good/better) while we are all living and not about afterlife. It's a waste of time wondering or discovering if it exists or not. I think there's no point. No one would really know. :biggrin:

marksroomspain
10th September 2013, 12:40
People should be concern on what they can do here on earth (for the good/better) while we are all living and not about afterlife. It's a waste of time wondering or discovering if it exists or not. I think there's no point. No one would really know. :biggrin:

Once had a private reading with a very well known medium after a tragic loss in my family.

There were things he told us which nobody else knew, personal things to myself also to other members of my family.

It was really an emotional time but also gave some closure and I would say even more faith and actually a sense that we are never alone.

gWaPito
10th September 2013, 12:48
I'd rather ponder the universe and it's wonders than watch rubbish on the telly, that's for sure but, it takes all sorts to make a world:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Keys words here are ''doing good in you life today''.... as opposed to getting on with your life today.
Totally agree with Stewart's take on this :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
10th September 2013, 13:05
Once had a private reading with a very well known medium after a tragic loss in my family.

There were things he told us which nobody else knew, personal things to myself also to other members of my family.

It was really an emotional time but also gave some closure and I would say even more faith and actually a sense that we are never alone.

My first wife is a care worker, looking after and tending the sick and elderly in their homes. She's been doing that for years. Many times she would come home and tell me what some her chickens (endearment) would tell her..things like them seeing and talking to their mums, dads and loved ones at the bottom of their beds...these sorts stories would repeat themselves over the years by countless people whom she looked after ...it's as if a welcoming committee was being drumed up. Either way, it's a wonderful thought :smile:

Arthur Little
10th September 2013, 13:15
Although I try - and have ALWAYS tried - to live a decent life ... I cannot help pondering whether or not there's life after death.

Furthermore, I challenge ANYONE to deny the concept has crossed his or her mind.

Nobody alive today can possibly know for certain, of course; nevertheless, surely it's comforting to believe we shall be reunited with our departed loved ones someday. Otherwise - as I stressed earlier - :cwm24:: what would be the point of it all. :doh

imagine
10th September 2013, 13:21
some say what you see as you are dying is a chemical reaction in the brain in order for nature to give you a peaceful send off,
like many stories iv heard of the warm light you wait to enter as you die, i have been there and seen it,i waited there for a decision, i heard voices talking around me not by my ears and i felt their presence ,i didnt enter the light, i was sent back, guess it wasn't my time, this happened in my teens,

more recently in hospital just about 4 years ago, i lay in bed, 2 spirits came to visit me a young boy and a younger girl, they sat and talked with me, i asked where i was, they replied you are in a waiting area, after chatting a while they left and said they would return, and they did each day for 3 days

joebloggs
10th September 2013, 13:25

did you record it ? if you did play it back and see how much they got wrong :biggrin:

i was watching something on you tube about James Randi, someone in the audience went to see one of these people and he asked the guy about it,he said he named 7 people he knew, james said he infact mentioned 42 different names and the guy swore he didn't and james gave him a copy of it to prove it

you only remember things you want to, derren brown also does it, and he tells you he's a fake :biggrin:

SimonH
10th September 2013, 14:14
Heaven for me is fast cars.

Yesterday I had a run out with some friends and acquaintances to Lotherton Hall for a car meet. Some tasty stuff there....here, admiring my dream car - Ultima Canam belonging to a friend (almost 600bhp of Chevy V8). :smile:

http://imageshack.us/a/img51/9761/k6z5.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img545/2781/31i4.jpg

In Yellow :yikes:

What you really want is a nice orange one :smile:

Mine might be up for sale soon :Hellooo:

gWaPito
10th September 2013, 15:26
did you record it ? if you did play it back and see how much they got wrong :biggrin:

i was watching something on you tube about James Randi, someone in the audience went to see one of these people and he asked the guy about it,he said he named 7 people he knew, james said he infact mentioned 42 different names and the guy swore he didn't and james gave him a copy of it to prove it

you only remember things you want to, derren brown also does it, and he tells you he's a fake :biggrin:

Nothing wrong in this Joe...Mark plainly said that things were said that wasn't possibly known by anyone else.

gWaPito
10th September 2013, 15:41
some say what you see as you are dying is a chemical reaction in the brain in order for nature to give you a peaceful send off,
like many stories iv heard of the warm light you wait to enter as you die, i have been there and seen it,i waited there for a decision , i heard voices talking around me not by my ears and i felt their presance ,i didnt enter the light , i was sent back,guess it wasn't my time, this happened in my teens,

more recently in hospital just about 4 years ago, i lay in bed , 2 spirits came to visit me a young boy and a younger girl, they sat and talked with me, i asked where i was, they replied you are in a waiting area, after chatting a while they left and said they would return, and they did each day for 3 days

Thank you Stewart...Heartwarming stuff!!!.....these are the things what Sue, my first wife told me..I would of said the same but, I'm not in the right frame for ridicule :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
10th September 2013, 15:44
This is a sensitive topic. Of the many post-mortem examinations I have performed as a doctor, the overwhelming wishes of relatives and other loved ones are – apart from knowing the cause(s) of death – that the death was peaceful; and if not, that suffering was for as short a time as possible.

MANY, in my experience, gain consolation from the belief that there is some form of life after death, and they will be re-united in some form of heaven with already deceased loved ones. My responsibility is limited to a sensitive and clear explanation of the cause(s) of death with contributory factors. It is certainly NOT – especially at such a time – to pour scorn over any beliefs people may have, especially if it helps the grieving process.

To ascribe a purpose to life is, however, in my opinion a teleological explanation ( teleology means explaining ANY phenomenon in terms of purpose ). Life started with chance chemical events eventually resulting in simple one-celled organisms. These evolved through survival of the fittest. Any mutation resulting in a survival advantage was likely to be perpetuated in subsequent generations. We continue to evolve, and our intelligence means that it can be used to benefit survival ( warm clothes ; antibiotics, drugs for diabetes ) – and also cause untold numbers of premature deaths ( violent acts and wars ).

Viruses live ( for a limited time outside cells ), as do bacteria, plants, animals and birds at various stages in evolution. When bacteria are killed by antibiotics, some survive and may kill the patient. Animals may be slaughtered or die “ naturally “.

Just because we are – arguably – at the top of the evolutionary tree does not mean, in my opinion, that we are any more or less likely to have, or deserve, any form of " life after death " than bacteria or other form of life.

We are capable through our intelligence of having purposes in life - unfortunately not all good. Hitler, Chairman Mao, Stalin and others abused these on a massive scale. Far more, like Dr Harold Shipman ( who probably killed hundreds of his patients ) abused them on a lesser scale.

As individuals, no matter what our beliefs, we should certainly have a moral obligation to do good during our life on earth, and in so doing gain pleasure and peace of mind for ourselves. We don’t know what the future may hold. Be positive, make the most of every day, and my best wishes as always to every member and their loved ones for good health :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

gWaPito
10th September 2013, 15:59
Im pondering your post Doc :xxgrinning--00xx3:..I'll reply later...I'm sure we all agree on your last sentence, I most certainly do.

A rep on it's way :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marksroomspain
10th September 2013, 16:42

Actually I received a CD which I have played many times and on no less than 8 occasions did he give a message which was accurate especially how he told me the exact passing and what events occurred which nobody but only myself knew.

Infact all the information was true and thanks to that man he brought a lot of peace to my family.

grahamw48
10th September 2013, 17:17
Good post Doc....rep on the way from me too. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Trefor
10th September 2013, 17:24
Has anyone read Fluke by James Herbert?

Jamesey
10th September 2013, 20:18
Actually I received a CD which I have played many times and on no less than 8 occasions did he give a message which was accurate especially how he told me the exact passing and what events occurred which nobody but only myself knew.

Infact all the information was true and thanks to that man he brought a lot of peace to my family.

No doubt you were charged for the reading?

If these people have no problem in using their "gift" for making money, why is this prize not yet claimed? :Erm:

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

stevewool
10th September 2013, 20:34
afterlife, i want to enjoy this life

marksroomspain
10th September 2013, 20:50
Its everyones views to themselves but what I do know is that it was something that helped my family have some sort of closure.

Yes I did pay for this reading it was £100 and the best money that I have spent to give comfort to as I would put it, a certain member of my family who was very close to the edge but now 7 years later is living life again.

So my point is not whether its proven but what comfort it can bring at those tragic times in our life.

Some people use different things to cope, ie: alcohol, drugs etc my family found solace from a wonderful gifted man who is now a personal friend of ours.

Like what Jesus said as in the bible John11:25.

Like I say everyone to their own beliefs...

marksroomspain
10th September 2013, 20:52

:laugher::laugher::laugher:

Arthur Little
10th September 2013, 21:10

Fair enough ... :anerikke: ... don't we ALL?? But pause for a moment, take a look around you, and it'll soon become patently obvious that there are some people in this life who seldom seem to be given that chance :nono-1-1:... those whose whole lives are a mess - often due to circumstances beyond their control - while others continue to prosper ... and I'm NOT necessarily talking financially! :NoNo:

stevewool
10th September 2013, 21:28
so true Arthur, as long as you do what you can when you can to help others, everyone needs that sometimes in there life

Arthur Little
10th September 2013, 22:07
so true Arthur, as long as you do what you can when you can to help others, everyone needs that sometimes in there life

:iagree:, Steve ... well~ said ... a very :gp: from a true gentleman! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
10th September 2013, 22:18
That makes two of you then Arthur. :wink:

Makes up for the grumpy old gits on here.:icon_lol:

marksroomspain
10th September 2013, 22:24

All I want in this life is my first bronze star here on filipino UK :icon_lol:

But honestly guys your right the greatest pleasure is to actually give something to others in life without expecting anything in return.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
10th September 2013, 22:24
During our first night in Phuket in 2006, I believe I saw a ghost in our room at the beach resort on the far south of the island. I woke up in the early hours of the morning and can still vividly remember seeing the apparition of a small oriental girl with short black hair and a big smile who was trying to open a cupboard door in the room (either the fridge or the safe). I felt absolutely terrified and was unable to move in bed, unsure whether it was a ghost or a burglar……..! :omg::omg:

The following morning, we read about the hundreds of people who lost their lives during the Tsunami on the beach directly opposite, in the resort and the local area. I’m a very level headed person but the experience I had the night before just felt so real. To this day I have never forgotten it despite wondering whether my mind was playing tricks with me whilst I was half asleep but I didn’t know about the damage to our resort and the huge loss of life until the next day.

I remain open minded about the afterlife.

grahamw48
10th September 2013, 22:29

But honestly guys your right the greatest pleasure is to actually give something to others in life without expecting anything in return.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I think I may have just given you your star. :biggrin: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marksroomspain
10th September 2013, 22:31
I think I may have just given you your star. :biggrin: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Graham your a star :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
10th September 2013, 22:40

Aha ... I see you've got it, Mark ... and well~deserved it is, too, if I may say so! :Jump:

marksroomspain
10th September 2013, 23:07
Aha ... I see you've got it, Mark ... and well~deserved it is, too, if I may say so! :Jump:

Cheers Arthur onwards and upwards:xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
10th September 2013, 23:31
well doc the single cel evolving into 2 cells dependant of each other to re produce,

well would you adam and eve it :Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:

some good posts here but for those who who cant see or beleive a maker or afterlife, i wonder how can they beleive we exist here at all:Erm:

marksroomspain
10th September 2013, 23:38
well doc the single cel evolving into 2 cells dependant of each other to re produce,

some good posts here but for those who who cant see or beleive a maker or afterlife, i wonder how can they beleive we exist here at all:Erm:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
10th September 2013, 23:48

Well, we apparently all have a double somewhere in another dimension.

I just hope mine didn't make the same mistakes in life as me. :cwm3:

imagine
10th September 2013, 23:59
Well, we apparently all have a double somewhere in another dimension.

I just hope mine didn't make the same mistakes in life as me. :cwm3:

he proberbly is your total opposite :biggrin:

imagine
11th September 2013, 00:02
not getting much time lately being busy preparing , but i see in my crystal ball that il be back with some deserved reps to hand out, but right now its bed time, so it good night from me:biggrin:

grahamw48
11th September 2013, 00:04
The rational in me says no, there is no 'heaven'.

The irrational hopes that there is, when thinking of my loved ones who've passed on. :smile:

grahamw48
11th September 2013, 00:05
Yes, goodnight from me...and goodnight from him. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
11th September 2013, 07:19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSSPto8rvvs

:biggrin:

good they brought some peace to you, but if this is true, why dont police use them to solve murders, why do they come up with a load of general :censored: that applies to most people.

just watch the video, i think most people die of a heart condition :doh, i think everyone has known a taylor - i worked with a guy who died in a motorbike crash called taylor :yikes:

I'll believe it when one can talk to my dead dad and tell me my surname :laugher: it would be many life times until someone guessed that right :biggrin:

malditako
11th September 2013, 09:42
i am a christian and yes i do believe and would want to believe...I rather put myself and my son in a condition that death is not something to scared about and that there's a better place after death. If others believe that religion has been design to control mind as long as its making them a better person then so be it.

joebloggs
11th September 2013, 10:55
it always makes me :icon_lol: when they ask the audience does someones christian name ring a bell, like 'James' or 'jimmy' :biggrin: surely if this person is sending them messages they would say 'its james bloggs' :Erm: unless they've forgot their surname :doh

the house i live in my father died of a heart condition in the house, my stepfather also died in the same house of a heart condition :doh

no ghosts, no nothing, two things are certain in this life, death and taxes :cwm24:

Michael Parnham
11th September 2013, 12:09
We all start to die the moment we are born, for some it takes longer than others and I've always believed that when you die you're dead period! But I must say Doc's post made me think!:Erm:

Arthur Little
11th September 2013, 12:27
i am a christian and yes i do believe and would want to believe...I rather put myself and my son in a condition that death is not something to scared about and that there's a better place after death. If others believe that religion has been design to control mind as long as its making them a better person then so be it.

:smile: That's the kind of post I like to read, Grace ... :thankyou:

Arthur Little
11th September 2013, 12:32
We all start to die the moment we are born, for some it takes longer than others and I've always believed that when you die you're dead period! But I must say Doc's post made me think!:Erm:

:omg: ... hopefully :pray: NOT, Michael! :NoNo:

Arthur Little
11th September 2013, 12:44
i see in my crystal ball that il be back with some deserved reps to hand out

Thanks so much for the rep you gave me, Stewart ... :68711_thanx:

imagine
11th September 2013, 14:22
Thanks so much for the rep you gave me, Stewart ... :68711_thanx:

your :welcomex::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jamesey
11th September 2013, 20:23
it always makes me :icon_lol: when they ask the audience does someones christian name ring a bell, like 'James' or 'jimmy' :biggrin: surely if this person is sending them messages they would say 'its james bloggs' :Erm: unless they've forgot their surname :doh

the house i live in my father died of a heart condition in the house, my stepfather also died in the same house of a heart condition :doh

no ghosts, no nothing, two things are certain in this life, death and taxes :cwm24:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Spot on!

grahamw48
11th September 2013, 20:44
your :welcomex::xxgrinning--00xx3:

...and me. :Jump: Thanks mate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
11th September 2013, 20:58
If there is an afterlife, I do not want to spend it with my ex wife, she conned me in this one enough:biggrin:
Mick.:ReadIt:

marksroomspain
11th September 2013, 21:21
If there is an afterlife, I do not want to spend it with my ex wife, she conned me in this one enough:biggrin:

Don't worry mate I think if she believes in reincarnation she will come back as a rat...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
11th September 2013, 21:58
...and me. :Jump: Thanks mate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

your :welcomex: too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
11th September 2013, 21:59
if theres an afterlife then it wont matter to you anymore :biggrin:

joebloggs
11th September 2013, 22:04
Don't worry mate I think if she believes in reincarnation she will come back as a rat...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

or lechon :yikes:

the excellent derren brown :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ4uBqdLaXI

Jimmy and James again :yikes::grosyeux: at 38mins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhYSI5sWi8s&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLhYSI5sWi8s&has_verified=1

richard Bacon - :yikes: JImmy and James again :yikes::grosyeux:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0BfyqgdMNo

KeithD
12th September 2013, 08:54
During our first night in Phuket in 2006, I believe I saw a ghost in our room at the beach resort on the far south of the island..

When I was a kid, I thought I seen a ghost in my room.... luckily it was just Jimmy Saville :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
12th September 2013, 09:40
When I was a kid, I thought I seen a ghost in my room.... luckily it was just Jimmy Saville :biggrin:

:laughitupsmilie::laughitupsmilie:

grahamw48
12th September 2013, 09:42
hahahaha! Good one Keith. :icon_lol:

gWaPito
12th September 2013, 17:10
Now then, now then, now then, now then.

imagine
12th September 2013, 17:12

could have been worse,, rolf harris and his didgery doo :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
12th September 2013, 17:22
could have been worse,, rolf harris and his didgery doo :icon_lol:

:laugher: ... nice one, Stewart! It's your turn for some well~deserved rep, now! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

briancol
12th September 2013, 18:06
you better believe theres an afterlife,and Jesus Christ is the only way to get there. we all need to repent (change our way of thinking/living) admit we are hell deserving sinners and ask Gods forgiveness,through Christ who died on the cross that we might be forgiven our sins.

imagine
12th September 2013, 18:19
:laugher: ... nice one, Stewart! It's your turn for some well~deserved rep, now! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you Arthur:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
12th September 2013, 18:32
you better believe theres an afterlife,and Jesus Christ is the only way to get there. we all need to repent (change our way of thinking/living) admit we are hell deserving sinners and ask Gods forgiveness,through Christ who died on the cross that we might be forgiven our sins.

:biggrin:
Catholic priest on a mission to convert as many as he can to Christianity meets an Eskimo and explains Jesus christ to him:

Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"
Priest: "No, not if you did not know."
Eskimo: "Then why the hell did you tell me?"

grahamw48
12th September 2013, 18:42
Good thing I like being warm. :biggrin:

http://imageshack.us/a/img52/2653/5002053e57i6078989.gif

joebloggs
12th September 2013, 21:12
Kenichi Ebina off to Heaven :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kuazJ5C328