PDA

View Full Version : Just booked the ferry

stevewool
9th September 2013, 18:18
Well just booking the ferry to France, Dover to Calais with P&O and with there special offer i have booked the special price of £58.50p return with a car, what a fantastic price the sailing is 7.35am so in France for 10 am and off we go,
A nice steady drive calling off for breakfast somewhere and hopefully after 4 or 5 hours later we shall be in the gite,
I cant wait, and with the saving we have just made i am sure i could buy a few bottle of wine for me and Ems to toast you all each dinner and evening BBQ we may have :Wine:

Moy
9th September 2013, 18:34
wow that is my ideal dream holiday:biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:..i wish i could come too lols..but i live in plymouth so 8 hours for ferry for us..:cwm24::biggrin:
do your wife need a british paspport crossing to France? just curious as were planning crossing there too goin to paris..:biggrin:

stevewool
9th September 2013, 19:20
i have done the Plymouth to Roscoff ferry many times best is to go overnight but the price is such a lot, anyway back to passport, NO is the answer but you do need the schengen visa