PDA

View Full Version : Charmed :)

rhaichard
9th September 2013, 10:54
I can't believe im watching this :icon_lol: ... I finished watching all 8 SEASONS of SUPERNATURAL ( my DEAN and SAM :heartshape1: ) and I wanted something similar, hubby's mum recommended this, so far I have watched 7 SEASONS of this within a month :omg: I recomended :xxgrinning--00xx3: this for the girls and for the guys because the witches are sexy :hubbahubba:

joebloggs
9th September 2013, 11:02
my misses has watched it all,
whats happened to CSI thou, they all gone :yikes:

rhaichard
9th September 2013, 11:17
I never seen CSI because I'm awkward and dont watch any movie or tv series that older than I am :Cuckoo: my hubby's trying to get me to watch STARGATE and GREY's ANATOMY :doh

CSI is one of my in law's DVD collection and NCIS is hubby's DVD collection :icon_lol::omg:

aprilovez
9th September 2013, 12:12
eerrr thanks for reminding me of this movie lol .. theyr in my head but i forgot what is the exact title.. duh!! now ok ill better watch it now lol ..

rhaichard
9th September 2013, 13:24
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
9th September 2013, 14:00
I can't believe im watching this :icon_lol: ... I finished watching all 8 SEASONS of SUPERNATURAL ( my DEAN and SAM :heartshape1: ) and I wanted something similar, hubby's mum recommended this, so far I have watched 7 SEASONS of this within a month :omg: I recomended :xxgrinning--00xx3: this for the girls and for the guys because the witches are sexy :hubbahubba:

I've watched all seasons of Charmed before..:xxgrinning--00xx3: If you can still find copies of ALIAS (with Jennifer Garner), that's a better show. Not about magical stuffs though. :biggrin:

rhaichard
9th September 2013, 14:14
I've watched all seasons of Charmed before..:xxgrinning--00xx3: If you can still find copies of ALIAS (with Jennifer Garner), that's a better show. Not about magical stuffs though. :biggrin:

thanks for that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
9th September 2013, 17:47

Forgot ALIAS, used to enjoy that!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
9th September 2013, 18:32
Forgot ALIAS, used to enjoy that!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I was actually quite sad when the series ended..:cwm3: