PDA

View Full Version : work , work and more work

stevewool
7th September 2013, 09:35
another bad week it seems to have been at work , just so much to do in so little time, and who gives a monkeys, not the owners,
Maybe its just me wanting to have enough to say sod it or i need a break,
The break is the best way i know because i cannot say sod it just yet,
Hay ho its Saturday and just chilling, i have work, not minimum wage, a beautiful wife, saving, good health i think, and a holiday soon,
I feel better already, BRING IT ON

Michael Parnham
7th September 2013, 10:54
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
7th September 2013, 11:22
maybe you should join a Union Steve :biggrin:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

Hay ho its Saturday and just chilling, i have work, not minimum wage, a beautiful wife, saving, good health i think, and a holiday soon,
I feel better already, BRING IT ON

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
7th September 2013, 11:24

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: too late there joe, it seems i am set in my ways,

gWaPito
7th September 2013, 12:25
Unions have done me nothing but good :xxgrinning--00xx3:
If Steve been in my position and me in his we'd have different opinions that what we have now.
Employment differs all over the country. .so glad I am where I am.

bigmarco
7th September 2013, 12:32

You beat me to it Joe so I have to give you a rep :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
7th September 2013, 12:45
unions have nothing to do with how i feel, i am on very good money, and other perks too, but its just has it is now, his son is coming into the business and he knows everything but knows nothing, funny aint it how someone with so many degrees are just so stupid in really life, ha ho, just another 64 payday months left:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
7th September 2013, 12:48
Unions have done me nothing but good:xxgrinning--00xx3:
If Steve been in my position and me in his we'd have different opinions that what we have now.
Employment differs all over the country. .so glad I am where I am.

dont get me wrong, my employer has been very good to me, its time for his sons to come into the business but do they listen to us, nooooooooooooo, if its done on a computer thats how it should be done, stupid f---- in boy is my answer

Arthur Little
8th September 2013, 01:28
Gawd ... am I thankful I'm retired! :icon_rolleyes:

Same problem in the Public Sector ... graduates taking jobs with Local Authorities because they either don't want to enter one or other of the professions for which they're more than adequately qualified - or they are unable to find alternative work elsewhere.

Trouble IS, these "whizz kids" (all brains and [seemingly] little commonsense) are slotted into Council Management jobs specially created for them ... "jumping over" the heads of "tried and tested" employees with many years (decades even) of loyal and faithful service in their respective roles, often since leaving school.

One of several reasons I decided to apply for early retiral.

stevewool
8th September 2013, 08:47
me too Arthur, i am going early but not only because of the new people but to enjoy life doing what i want when i want and with who i want

Terpe
8th September 2013, 08:56
Gawd ... am I thankful I'm retired! :icon_rolleyes:

Same problem in the Public Sector ... graduates taking jobs with Local Authorities because they either don't want to enter one or other of the professions for which they're more than adequately qualified - or they are unable to find alternative work elsewhere.

Trouble IS, these "whizz kids" (all brains and [seemingly] little commonsense) are slotted into Council Management jobs specially created for them ... "jumping over" the heads of "tried and tested" employees with many years (decades even) of loyal and faithful service in their respective roles, often since leaving school.

One of several reasons I decided to apply for early retiral.

My few years in the Civil Service reflected this exactly.............:doh

Michael Parnham
8th September 2013, 11:31
unions have nothing to do with how i feel, i am on very good money, and other perks too, but its just has it is now, his son is coming into the business and he knows everything but knows nothing, funny aint it how someone with so many degrees are just so stupid in really life, ha ho, just another 64 payday months left :xxgrinning--00xx3:

In that business, the sons need to do 10 years practical side first!

Gie
8th September 2013, 12:18
Exactly how I feel, never ending work lolz! :icon_lol: nevermind, sometimes it feels good to rant :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
8th September 2013, 13:42
indeed its nice to have a little rant :Brick::Brick: