PDA

View Full Version : Finally! (my 'at last part two')

hilda_danao
20th September 2007, 17:45
Hi to all! :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

i was just thinking of letting you all know how happy i am today. recently i said at pennybarry's post that i might make my part 2 of her 'at last'.
i have my interview today then they decided to give me the job and train me right away. i didn't really expect it. i will start working on saturday as sales assistant on the till at boots. im very happy guys. it's good for a start and it's also good experience for me because i want to work in a bank one day. im also studying at the moment so i will be very busy. :D

pennybarry
20th September 2007, 19:04
Hilda,
Congrats ! I am sure you will enjoy your new job. I wish it will be the beginning of your wonderful career. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Congrats you still studying too!:D I couldn't make it !:Brick: I am so tired with my job and even saturday and sunday they are asking if I want OT:omg:. BIG NO ! my hubby will divorce me:omg: No more time for him:doh.
GOODLUCK !:REGamblMoney01HL1: CHHERS !

hilda_danao
20th September 2007, 21:39
thanks penny! :) it's not a full time job yet so i still have time for my home study. i only work 2-3 days for now. they will give me more time on xmas. that's a right decision for you to not to work on weekends. i think that will be too much for your health as well. and yeah, your hubby needs your time as well.
again, thanks very much :) (for being the only person who congrats me..hehehe..) :bigcry:
Cheers!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
20th September 2007, 22:45
Great news well done. I bet your hubby is glad especially if you get a discount.

kimmi
21st September 2007, 00:21
Congrats Hilda..wish u all the best!:)