PDA

View Full Version : arrived in uk

mendoza82
4th September 2013, 17:34
Hi everyone, I just arrived here in uk this morning, wow what a long journey, and the weather is cold for me already, my husband and family were laughing, they said what will be I like in 2 weeks time hahhaha..

joebloggs
4th September 2013, 17:40
:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

cold hahaha, it was very hot here today, you'll find out what cold is in a couple of months :biggrin:

Dedworth
4th September 2013, 17:52
17:50 Scorching hot here still :biggrin:

Leen
4th September 2013, 18:27
hahahaha i know how you feel.when i first arrived here it was sept as well and i was shivering so bad my hubby was laughing at me when i told him it so cold when in fact it was really hot for him....now im getting used to this weather and it's really really hot lately and wishing for cold weather now :biggrin:

grahamw48
4th September 2013, 18:53
Welcome to the UK ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

songz777
4th September 2013, 21:21
Welcome to the UK and may your life be blest! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arjie
4th September 2013, 21:28
Welcome to the UK Tin:Jump::Jump:..im looking forward to meet you.:smile:

Rosie1958
4th September 2013, 22:32
Hi everyone, I just arrived here in uk this morning, wow what a long journey, and the weather is cold for me already, my husband and fmily were laughing, they said what will be I like in 2 weeks time hahhaha..

Glad to see that you have arrived safely in the UK! I sincerely hope that you can adjust to the cooler weather and different way of life here as soon as possible. I am sure that your husband must be totally delighted now that you have made it! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo: :Britain:

Slip
5th September 2013, 05:34
I've already told my other half it's best that when she comes to leave her collection of hotpants at home, she won't need them here!!

grahamw48
5th September 2013, 09:06
I knew there was something I was missing from the Phils. :Erm:

:hubbahubba:

SteveJ
5th September 2013, 10:03
Hi everyone, I just arrived here in uk this morning, wow what a long journey, and the weather is cold for me already, my husband and fmily were laughing, they said what will be I like in 2 weeks time hahhaha..

Welcome to the Sunny UK...

My wife flew into the UK with me a couple of weeks ago, she said on arrival it's a little like being outside but with the Air conditioning on... :smile:

Arthur Little
5th September 2013, 12:57
:welcomex: to :Britain:!

mendoza82
5th September 2013, 18:04
Thanks everyone, oh the weather today is ok for me, lil bit like phil weather, just got home from london, tiring but dream come true I see the place in real, one of my dream to see the place:smile::smile:

alan_mac
5th September 2013, 18:24
Cold? This is absolutely tropical! I sleep in the skud with just the duvet cover and I still get too hot at night.

Welcome and all the best.

Michael Parnham
5th September 2013, 19:46
Welcome to the wonderful UK, just dress accordingly you'll soon get used to the weather!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
5th September 2013, 20:11
Hi everyone, I just arrived here in uk this morning, wow what a long journey, and the weather is cold for me already, my husband and family were laughing, they said what will be I like in 2 weeks time hahhaha..

Welcome.....I fear the weather may be on the turn and autumn is just waiting for you :wink:

Better get some warm clothes hahaha:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alan_mac
5th September 2013, 20:18
Welcome to the wonderful UK, just dress accordingly you'll soon get used to the weather!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Exactly. My Swedish ex wife stated, "There is no bad weather; just bad clothes"