:cwm25:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIsXG_B6x_Y

stevewool
4th September 2013, 06:53
wow, , what could you do, and it seems you would be alone in helping anyone too

raynaputi
4th September 2013, 09:51
:NoNo:

People on that video kept on saying to help the guy yet no one does. No one's even calling the police. :NoNo:

If this happened in where I live, I can guarantee you that the neighborhood will help the guy right away. I've witnessed a lot of things that happened in our baranggay (to neighbours or strangers just passing by the area) and trust me, people there are very helpful. Even snatchers who run in our baranggay are always caught right away. They chase and corner them all the time.

Michael Parnham
4th September 2013, 12:13
Unbelievable!!

gWaPito
6th September 2013, 00:39
Food for thought folks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

robbie bobby
6th September 2013, 00:54
Absolutely sickened me to the stomach :NoNo:

London_Manila
6th September 2013, 02:03
It looks like the poor guy is bleeding to death i hope he survived

grahamw48
6th September 2013, 08:29
Apparently no, he didn't.

Ako Si Jamie
8th September 2013, 10:14
It takes at least two minutes before someone comes to his aid! :omg:

Shame on those people who are standing around watching.

Where in the Phils was this?

Terpe
8th September 2013, 10:20
It takes at least two minutes before someone comes to his aid! :omg:

Shame on those people who are standing around watching.

Where in the Phils was this?

I just wonder whether these folks knew something about the who and the why and decided to let it run it's course............ otherwise I agree it's totally incredible that no-one seems bothered. Based on my limited experience it seems out of character.

stevewool
8th September 2013, 10:35
like anything in life all it takes is 1 person to go to his aid then others will follow, its happened to me twice where you stumble onto a accident and everyone is in panic not knowing what to do, one has to take control,funny when you look into anything like this it seems that most of the time its a woman that goes in first, must be the mother thing

Ako Si Jamie
8th September 2013, 10:46
I just wonder whether these folks knew something about the who and the why and decided to let it run it's course............ otherwise I agree it's totally incredible that no-one seems bothered. Based on my limited experience it seems out of character.
Yeah that might explain it. Maybe he was a paedo.

grahamw48
8th September 2013, 18:37
Anyone taking an injured person to hospital there will be asked to pay the bill. :doh

Sorry state of affairs, but makes you appreciate how well off we are here.

gWaPito
8th September 2013, 23:25
Anyone taking an injured person to hospital there will be asked to pay the bill. :doh

Sorry state of affairs, but makes you appreciate how well off we are here.

Sobering thought Graham:NoNo:. ..I was told the same applies to informing the police. ..They too, will want payment.
Reminds me of a murder of someone we once knew over there. ...The murderer still walking free. .Unfortunately the family of the deceased didn't have the readies to pay for on going investigations.

Like you implied. .A sorry state of affairs.

bigmarco
9th September 2013, 07:11
I'm sure they prayed for him though :NoNo:

gWaPito
10th September 2013, 03:42
I'm sure they prayed for him though :NoNo:

No doubt about that Marco..proberly emptying his pockets and taking the shirt off his back all at the same time :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
10th September 2013, 04:56
I have been the first to come across an accident here in the UK, and phoned for help and waited for the services, shock set in for me afterwards.

I too think it is the thought of who will pay that stops people helping :crazy:
Understandable there thoug.
Mick :doh