PDA

View Full Version : LBC Balikbayan Box

lovejoy
2nd September 2013, 17:23
I'm not happy with LBC always a hassle from ordering the box and to pick up... My experience is I ordered a box and they get my details and told me that they're schedule on this area is only Monday I said ok so they gave me the delivery date and the box didn't arrived so I called them the next day and the agent told me I'm not on the list for delivery :Brick: and I re order it again and I received many calls from the call centre after that incident and I said its ok as long as you gonna deliver it on your next schedule and the block said YES it I got the box on that day but the delivery man arrived late. Pick up time I rung them before bank holiday Monday and the agent said they have no pick up and I understand and I said can you book me on the following Monday please and the agent ok is this for pick up I said YES and she said ok it's already booked I said thank you and because of my experience on the delivery I honed them last Friday to confirmed the pick up date and she said ok it's already in the system I've waited today and I decided to phoned them at 4:30 pm and the agent told me I'm not on the manifest :Brick: and I said how come I phoned last Friday to confirmed it can phone the driver and she told NO.. Honest to God I will not using this company again... :cwm23:

bigmarco
2nd September 2013, 23:48
Sorry to hear that Lovejoy, that sounds like a terrible service.
We've used LBC on several occasions and had no problems with them but we do live in London.
Whereabouts do you live as some of our members may be able to recommend an alternative .

Dedworth
2nd September 2013, 23:54
Forex are reliable

http://www.forexcargouk.com/

lovejoy
3rd September 2013, 07:25
Sorry to hear that Lovejoy, that sounds like a terrible service.
We've used LBC on several occasions and had no problems with them but we do live in London.
Whereabouts do you live as some of our members may be able to recommend an alternative .

I'm in Essex..

lovejoy
3rd September 2013, 07:27
Forex are reliable

http://www.forexcargouk.com/

I'd try to used forex first but the agent on my area is unreliable maybe I've got no luck on this Balikbayan box... :doh

Terpe
3rd September 2013, 12:09
I'd try to used forex first but the agent on my area is unreliable maybe I've got no luck on this Balikbayan box... :doh

Our experience with Forex was the same as yours with LBC :cwm23:
It's often better to find a local agent.

Terpe
3rd September 2013, 12:09

Our experience with Forex was the same as yours with LBC :cwm23:
It's often better to find a local agent.