PDA

View Full Version : Hello to you all

dchippie
29th August 2013, 21:30
Hello :)
I'm British and living in England but I'm completely crazy for my Filipino girlfriend who lives in Bacolod.
I'm flying out to see her for the first time in October and plan to spend the best two weeks of my life with her :)
Our plan is to marry and for her to come and live with me over in England, can't wait for that day to come :)
I haven't checked your site yet for help with this , but I'm hoping to find some good advice and help on how to get her here :)
Take care
Dchippie

marksroomspain
29th August 2013, 21:51
Hi there dchippie welcome to our friendly forum.

I am sure your excited to meet the girl of your dreams as many of us have done so already.

Tell us more about yourself as we have a wealth of knowledge here from first time travel right through to bringing your lovely lady here.

Feel free to ask and once again welcome...:smile:

Rosie1958
29th August 2013, 23:24
Welcome to the forum Dchippie. You sound very excited, I hope that you have a wonderful trip and first meeting! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Have you been to the Philippines before or is this your first trip??

bigmarco
29th August 2013, 23:25
Hi and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

aprilovez
30th August 2013, 02:47
welcome dchippie ... :Jump: and enjoy ur trip here in philippines :) ... you can visit mambukal there in bacolod hehe

andyg
30th August 2013, 02:55
I wish i found this site before we started our application,lots of great advise and moral support here.
The Philippines is an amazing place,filled with lovely friendly people.
I hope to move there later in life.

dchippie
30th August 2013, 07:15
Thank you all for the warm welcomes :)
I've never been to the Philippines, but we are both looking forward to seeing some of her family in Manila :) and seeing the sights as much as we can :) while taking lots of photos :)

Michael Parnham
30th August 2013, 08:49
Welcome to the forum dchippie, good luck with your future plan!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Terpe
30th August 2013, 10:06
Hi there dchippie, welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

dchippie
30th August 2013, 12:01
welcome dchippie ... :Jump: and enjoy ur trip here in philippines :) ... you can visit mambukal there in bacolod hehe

From the pictured I've seen of Mambukal it looks lovely there :) Thank you aprilovez I think we will be making a visit :)

Rosie1958
30th August 2013, 22:45
I've never been to the Philippines, but we are both looking forward to seeing some of her family in Manila :) and seeing the sights as much as we can :) while taking lots of photos :)

Sounds like your first visit will be quite an eye opener for you then! :yikes: Enjoy it and I hope that you don't get too caught up in the very bad traffic congestion around Manila whilst sight seeing, that really is something to avoid :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aprilovez
31st August 2013, 01:48
From the pictured I've seen of Mambukal it looks lovely there :) Thank you aprilovez I think we will be making a visit :)

yeah its in bacolod.. i never been there though lol lol just my workmate told me its nice there and also take a look at boracay .. :) ..

dont expect to much in manila coz its a busy place and be careful with ur things....

tiger31
31st August 2013, 05:03
Hello :)
I'm British and living in England but I'm completely crazy for my Filipino girlfriend who lives in Bacolod.
I'm flying out to see her for the first time in October and plan to spend the best two weeks of my life with her :)
Our plan is to marry and for her to come and live with me over in England, can't wait for that day to come :)
I haven't checked your site yet for help with this , but I'm hoping to find some good advice and help on how to get her here :)
Take care
Dchippie

hi there bud i,m in bacolod too if ya got any questions just ask maybe can meet up for a drink I have lived here since february and i,m hoping to take g f to uk near the end of the year.

mickcant
31st August 2013, 05:11
Welcome to the forum :Wave:
I hope your visit goes well.
Mick.:smile:

tiger31
31st August 2013, 06:44
can I just say bacolod is nowhere as exciting as cebu its very quiet and somewhat boring .just don,t expect your g f to show you much as there is,nt much to show in my opinion .which area does ahe live in ?

Ako Si Jamie
31st August 2013, 08:25
but I'm hoping to find some good advice Life's most important decision shouldn't be rushed :wink:

Welcome to the forum dchippie :Wave:

Arthur Little
2nd September 2013, 12:53

:welcomex: from me. Many of us here have "trodden the path" you're about to tread.

Here's to your first visit to the 'Paradise Islands' ... and, above all, good luck with your budding relationship. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
2nd September 2013, 13:13
can I just say bacolod is nowhere as exciting as cebu its very quiet and somewhat boring .just don,t expect your g f to show you much as there is,nt much to show in my opinion .which area does ahe live in ?

I would say Dumaguete has a bigger buzz than Cebu Tiger!

tiger31
2nd September 2013, 14:15
I would say Dumaguete has a bigger buzz than Cebu Tiger!

not from what ive heard ,its got lots of foreigners in it thats about it.:biggrin:

cheekee
2nd September 2013, 16:54
Welcome :Wave:

Just returned from my first trip to see my girlfriend. She lives in Cebu.

Its a very friendly forum here. Lots of great advice.

You will love the Philippines.