PDA

View Full Version : Laptop for Sale

walesrob
24th November 2005, 18:31
Hi all, If your after a new laptop,I have one for sale! It was bought during a recent visit to Hong Kong (and Keith it is legit!).
The specs are:
Compaq Presario M2000
Intel Pentium Celeron Mobile 1.6Ghz
768MB of RAM
DVD/CDRW Combo
15” TFT Screen
40GB Hard Drive
Integrated Broadcom 802.11b/g Wireless networking
Integrated Card Reader – SD/MS/MSPRO/MMC/SM/XD
3 X USB 2.0
Firewire
Internal 56K Modem
LAN
Video out
Expansion Port
PCMIA slot
Kensington lock
Altec Lansing Speakers
Intel Graphics
Windows XP Home Service Pack 2
Plus loads of software, incl. AVG Anti-Virus, Muvee LE, ITunes, Sonic music software.
Package includes: Laptop, power supply with UK and International plug, modem cable, all user manuals and receipts/warranty, LAN cable, installation/backup/restore CDs, a HP/Compaq branded laptop bag and a free travelers USB mouse.

£550 + delivery to be arranged.
Contact me via PM if your interested.

Rob

Gary
29th November 2005, 11:15
I'd love to buy it... but not much point now...seeing as i am in Hong Kong now.

Got an apartment and stocking it with the essentials... bed, booze, pillow, booze, tv, booze...oh and of course ME!!!

lovely little room... 170 quid a month..bit pricey but got kitchen and shower/ toilet... and secure double doors...

well, if anyone has any orders they want to put in then i am open to any suggestions... maybe someone wants some spare parts or other electrical goodies... or anything else we can get through the post...

drop me a line...
i'll see what i can do for you.

walesrob
29th November 2005, 13:31
Originally posted by Gary@Nov 29 2005, 10:15 AM

lovely little room... 170 quid a month..bit pricey but got kitchen and shower/ toilet... and secure double doors...

Quoted post

170 quid?! Thats cheap for Hong Kong surely?! I was looking at renting a place over there at one point, but most places seem very expensive..

Just out of interest Gary, which part of Hong Kong is that?

Your lucky you know, its lovely and warm there, but freezing cold here in UK...I'm half tempted to log onto lastminute.com and search the flights section....someone stop me.... :(

Gary
30th November 2005, 05:50
Originally posted by walesrob@Nov 29 2005, 12:31 PM
170 quid?! Thats cheap for Hong Kong surely?! I was looking at renting a place over there at one point, but most places seem very expensive..

Just out of interest Gary, which part of Hong Kong is that?

Your lucky you know, its lovely and warm there, but freezing cold here in UK...I'm half tempted to log onto lastminute.com and search the flights section....someone stop me.... :(

Quoted post

I'm in Sham shui po... just around the corner from the golden computer mega mountain of bits and bobs.

makes me wishi had all my money here...could get quite a lot of good gear here and send to uk...

Admin
30th November 2005, 13:10
I take it thats like Sim Lim in Singapore.....computer heaven :)

walesrob
30th November 2005, 13:46
Originally posted by admin@Nov 30 2005, 12:10 PM
I take it thats like Sim Lim in Singapore.....computer heaven :)

Quoted post

Keith, there is more to the world than Singapore :lol:

ginapeterb
30th November 2005, 14:25
Originally posted by walesrob@Nov 30 2005, 12:46 PM
Keith, there is more to the world than Singapore :lol:

Quoted post

Rob is having a pop at Keith heheheehehehe

Admin
30th November 2005, 22:20
I know...their are 57 race tracks in this country of ours.....lovely :D

Gary
1st December 2005, 05:29
Race tracks?

looks more like your addicted to the 57 varieties offered by that oh-so-famous soup company.