PDA

View Full Version : What do you miss about Phils

CebuSteve
16th August 2013, 09:53
I am curious for Filipino's living here in the UK, apart from family what would you say you really miss about not being in Philippines? Music or the weather maybe?

joebloggs
16th August 2013, 10:51
i asked my misses about the weather in the phils last night, she doesn't miss it one bit :biggrin:

too :sunshine: for her

sars_notd_virus
16th August 2013, 11:01
definitely....the warm WEATHER!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
..until now i cant settle with the old English weather or never will... even the British talks about the weather all the time cos it changes every 15minutes:biggrin::cwm25:

raynaputi
16th August 2013, 11:02
The food!!! :hubbahubba: I can cook Filipino food but if I don't want to cook and just want to buy outside, the only thing available are the ones in the chippy or fast food. :thumbsdown: I'm sure when I get back to the Philippines, I would gain weight because I would try to eat as much food as I want..hahaha :icon_lol:

malditako
16th August 2013, 12:19
i miss the crowd, every ones happy and joyous, here in uk everyone's moaning about life constantly :76:

raynaputi
16th August 2013, 12:31
i miss the crowd, every ones happy and joyous, here in uk everyone's moaning about life constantly :76:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
16th August 2013, 12:34

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickmyrna
16th August 2013, 13:51
Me and hubby miss to eat fresh leafy vegetables , fish and everything ! and also Hubby loves to live in a hot country than in a cold country , that's what he said last month . :)

han
16th August 2013, 15:07
Definitely the food, my Mothers way of cooking it :xxgrinning--00xx3: it's just perfect for me.
And the laughter, non-stop fun and bonding, talking the same language it's easy "to gets" :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Weather wise, I'm ok here I'm getting used to it.

Terpe
16th August 2013, 15:39
When I lived overseas the toughest thing was not having someone to talk with in 'native English'.
Someone to understand all the little jokes and nuances etc. For me it generated moments of loneliness somehow.

Michael Parnham
16th August 2013, 18:15
When I lived overseas the toughest thing was not having someone to talk with in 'native English'.
Someone to understand all the little jokes and nuances etc. For me it generated moments of loneliness somehow.

I understand exactly what you mean Peter!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
16th August 2013, 19:18
I understand exactly what you mean Peter!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just out of interest Michael, what do you miss from your time in Philippines?
And what does Maritess miss the most now?

Ako Si Jamie
16th August 2013, 19:19
i miss the crowd, every ones happy and joyous, here in uk everyone's moaning about life constantly :76::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
16th August 2013, 19:23
And what does Maritess miss the most now?Siquijor I bet.

I know I would.