PDA

View Full Version : Moyesy makes his excuses early

Dedworth
15th August 2013, 19:55
David Moyes blasts Premier League fixture list, saying: 'This is Manchester United's hardest start for 20 years'
David Moyes has said it is "hard to believe" that Manchester United's opening Premier League fixtures came out by chance, describing it as the club's toughest start for 20 years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10244913/David-Moyes-blasts-Premier-League-fixture-list-saying-This-is-Manchester-Uniteds-hardest-start-for-20-years.html

:icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
15th August 2013, 21:51
Easy starts, home games in the Cup and easy Champions League groups has been the norm for Utd when Fergie was around.

I'm saying nothing.

joebloggs
16th August 2013, 03:58

he's already got something to put in the cabinet :biggrin:

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/69230000/jpg/_69230722_moyes_trophy_getty.jpg

bigmarco
19th August 2013, 11:04
Showing signs of being promoted above his abilities if you ask me.
Couldn't imagine Fergie putting in bids for Fellaini and Baines :icon_lol:

Dedworth
19th August 2013, 11:24
Showing signs of being promoted above his abilities if you ask me.
Couldn't imagine Fergie putting in bids for Fellaini and Baines :icon_lol:

I doubt if the hardcore home counties fans will be impressed :biggrin:

joebloggs
19th August 2013, 13:07
Man Utd back to number 1 spot dedworth :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
1st September 2013, 15:40
Moyes's days are numbered. Super Sturridge.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Where's the taxi man?:biggrin:

joebloggs
1st September 2013, 16:22
Moyes's days are numbered. Super Sturridge.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Where's the taxi man?:biggrin:

3 games gone, lots of time yet :biggrin:

les_taxi
1st September 2013, 16:54
Ha ha you suckers seen it all before:icon_lol:
Time after time we are written off and we prove you all wrong,it is a tough start but when we get the easier games we will claw back the points.
Surely being football fans you are not suggesting the manager has to go:Rasp:
We need a decent signing true but we will recover have no doubt-we always do:biggrin:

KeithD
1st September 2013, 17:11
I see Rooney has had a potato leak from his head :biggrin:

bigmarco
1st September 2013, 17:36
4 points from a possible 9 is probably what Moyes is used to. Unfortunately Man Utd aren't and you can't win the title on that form.

Dedworth
1st September 2013, 17:51
The record still stands ............Moyesy - 13 games at Anfield and yet to win :biggrin:

But a record broken

Liverpool haven't won their first three league matches of the season since 1994

les_taxi
1st September 2013, 19:04
4 points from a possible 9 is probably what Moyes is used to. Unfortunately Man Utd aren't and you can't win the title on that form.

Oh dear someone else who does not look at previous seasons,I seem to remember some seasons ago we were in bottom 3 after 4 games and still won title,
when will you all get real 3 games gone lol

joebloggs
1st September 2013, 19:28

it's the same team that have won many more titles than Chelsea, oh how many managers have Chelsea had in the last few years and still won little :biggrin:

les_taxi
1st September 2013, 20:12
I'm going to remember this thread come the end of the season:biggrin:
Never said we would win it under moyes first season but we will be close if we dont

Dedworth
1st September 2013, 22:37
“I thought we played really well today, probably the best we’ve played all season” D Moyes 1/9/2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6rFMAaaPIU

andy222
2nd September 2013, 21:27
I'm going to remember this thread come the end of the season:biggrin:
Never said we would win it under moyes first season but we will be close if we dont
:biggrin: :xxparty-smiley-004:.

Ako Si Jamie
8th September 2013, 14:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugUAgG4POQk