PDA

View Full Version : my new toy

stevewool
10th August 2013, 20:00
well today after lots of thoughts i have brought a new lens for the camera,its something myself and Ems do enjoy doing together , so we have now to our collecting a new 70-300 mm lens, hope to take lots more excieting pictures,
Just wondering what do you enjoy doing with your partner and try to keep it clean

Terpe
10th August 2013, 20:14
:caddy: :ironing: :hoovering: :laundry:

stevewool
10th August 2013, 20:16
nice one Peter,http://filipinaroses.com/images/smilies/xxgrinning-smiley-00xx3.gif

Terpe
10th August 2013, 20:23
In the Philippines, I like fishing and Carina likes cooking it
We both like eating it.

While we're here in UK whatever time we can grab together we both enjoy to travel around and enjoy different environments.
We also love to sing together with our Karaoke.....just the two of us.......with good food and something nice to slurp.
We're also both avid 'foodies' and can always find something new to try.

I also enjoy some serious photography, but need to be on my own. So not much of that these days.
Same as fishing here in UK.......need to be on my own. So not much of that either

joebloggs
10th August 2013, 20:24
:furious3: and :caddy:

Terpe
10th August 2013, 20:28
nice one Peter,http://filipinaroses.com/images/smilies/xxgrinning-smiley-00xx3.gif

Seriously though Steve, Carina will not let me do much housework because she says I'm too slow.
She also reckons I'm rubbish at it too. But in all honesty I do try my best......I know I'm slow. Especially ironing.......I'm really painfully slow.

Whenever possible we'll travel around together doing all kinds of stuff. If we stay at home she'll get a phone call from work and she can't say no.

stevewool
10th August 2013, 20:33
we share the cleaning and shopping too, there seems to be either Ems at work or me, so whoever is in they will do what wants doing,

stevewool
10th August 2013, 20:35
why is when you are out shopping and you see something nice and then you point it to the wife and then comes the answer that other one is nicer,
I may be a little kuripot but there has got to be a limit to what you spend

Michael Parnham
10th August 2013, 20:41
We enjoy Walking and that's the time we have good conversation, we both enjoy doing housework and cooking also gardening, I enjoy filming airliners rotating at the village of Styal Nr Manchester airport! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
11th August 2013, 14:35
Seriously though Steve, Carina will not let me do much housework because she says I'm too slow.
She also reckons I'm rubbish at it too. But in all honesty I do try my best......I know I'm slow. Especially ironing.......I'm really painfully slow.

Whenever possible we'll travel around together doing all kinds of stuff. If we stay at home she'll get a phone call from work and she can't say no.
Whatever it takes to get out of doing it terpe.:biggrin:

tiger31
11th August 2013, 16:36

hen pecked eh terpe lol

tiger31
11th August 2013, 16:38
why is when you are out shopping and you see something nice and then you point it to the wife and then comes the answer that other one is nicer,
I may be a little kuripot but there has got to be a limit to what you spendwell all I get from her indoors is its too expensive all the time :cwm25:

stevewool
11th August 2013, 16:47
wow Brian, thats what i always say to Ems

malditako
11th August 2013, 16:56
You finally made your mind up then....might nip down later to meet your new lens :smile:

raynaputi
11th August 2013, 20:56
Keith and I enjoy sitting on the sofa with our laptops everyday..hahahaha :icon_lol:

We both love gadgets..laptops, smartphones, etc. so if you'd be in our house, you'd find that we enjoy being surrounded with it. Keith also loves photography especially scenery and I love being in it..haha. :icon_lol: We both love going to Chinese buffets, I think we've tried all the Chinese buffets in Liverpool. We also both love watching comedy shows, any documentary/reality shows (Cops, Lifeguards, A&E and health, animal related shows) and sports on TV. I think since I've been here in the UK, he turned me into a sports fan. I used to only watch tennis when I was in the Philippines. But now, I also enjoy watching football, darts, F1, and even cricket (which I still can't understand a lot about it!).

Terpe
11th August 2013, 21:18
Keith and I enjoy sitting on the sofa with our laptops everyday..hahahaha :icon_lol:

We both love gadgets..laptops, smartphones, etc. so if you'd be in our house, you'd find that we enjoy being surrounded with it. Keith also loves photography especially scenery and I love being in it..haha. :icon_lol: We both love going to Chinese buffets, I think we've tried all the Chinese buffets in Liverpool. We also both love watching comedy shows, any documentary/reality shows (Cops, Lifeguards, A&E and health, animal related shows) and sports on TV. I think since I've been here in the UK, he turned me into a sports fan. I used to only watch tennis when I was in the Philippines. But now, I also enjoy watching football, darts, F1, and even cricket (which I still can't understand a lot about it!).

Seems you already regenerated into British :Erm:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

gWaPito
12th August 2013, 01:48

They've always been my jobs :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
12th August 2013, 01:50

Sounds as if you've adapted well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
12th August 2013, 11:49
wow Brian, thats what i always say to Ems

I can,t afford to go shopping with the miserable allowance I get for pocket money lol

tiger31
12th August 2013, 11:51

haha your not the only one about cricket to be honest i,d rather watch paint dry lol

raynaputi
12th August 2013, 14:54
haha your not the only one about cricket to be honest i,d rather watch paint dry lol

Keith keeps on explaining to me the rules and all that..but I still can't get it. :icon_lol:

I forgot to mention that I also like watching horse racing too..I must like it because it's one of Keith's main work..:Rasp:

ynwa
13th August 2013, 18:04
my husband do the work that needs thinking and planning i do the work that doesn't :Brick: lol