PDA

View Full Version : Cathay Pacific Promo at £449 to Manila

Terpe
7th August 2013, 12:25
Just got back from holiday and saw this Cathay Pacific Promo at £499 to Manila

Look here (http://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_GB.html?cm_mmc=SEM-GB-_-GEN-MKT-16JUN13-_-Google-_-BCX_EN_sitelink_2013_CEP-cathay_pacific_-0010)

Think the offer ends very soon.!

Dedworth
7th August 2013, 12:42
Top deal :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
7th August 2013, 12:53
Just got back from holiday and saw this Cathay Pacific Promo at £449 to Manila

Look here (http://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_GB.html?cm_mmc=SEM-GB-_-GEN-MKT-16JUN13-_-Google-_-BCX_EN_sitelink_2013_CEP-cathay_pacific_-0010)

Think the offer ends very soon.!

Welcome back, Peter ... and - despite the absence of his Holiness - we hope you & Carina had a lovely visit to Rome and the Vatican City. :smile:

Thanks for sharing the above offer. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

skysisi
7th August 2013, 13:19
welcome back sir peter... that is very good offer :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
7th August 2013, 13:28
Welcome back Terpe hope you had a great holiday :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Managed to take advantage of this deal for 2 tickets in November. Previously being quoted 8 to £900each so was delighted to get them both for less than a grand.

stevewool
7th August 2013, 19:03
welcome back Peter and are you booking that cheap flight :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
7th August 2013, 19:08
I didn't know you went away Peter. Not one of those mystery tours again? Probably not seeing it was Rome :wink:

This is a great deal. Booked my flight last week for November for £458. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

irishman12
7th August 2013, 21:13
just checked website -it says London - Manila from GBP499

Terpe
7th August 2013, 22:27
just checked website -it says London - Manila from GBP499

My typo.
If anyone was going to mention eh...........................:doh

Michael Parnham
8th August 2013, 05:37
Wondered where you'd got to Peter, hope you enjoyed your holiday, I'm sure you did :xxgrinning--00xx3: Good price with Cathay, hope we see some more like that this time next year! :wink:

DaveW
8th August 2013, 21:17
I have just booked with Cathay to Manila for £475.
Flying on September 4th. Booked with Netflights, the other sites claimed cheaper but i know not to waste time calling them. I'm very happy as its the cheapest i've paid for years.
The only problem is i like to leave London in the morning to get to Philippines early afternoon next day and leave Manila late eveningvon return. All of these flights leave london in the evening and leave manila very early in the morning. So not perfect

Ako Si Jamie
8th August 2013, 22:13
The only problem is i like to leave London in the morning to get to Philippines early afternoon next day and leave Manila late eveningvon return. All of these flights leave london in the evening and leave manila very early in the morning. So not perfectMy thoughts exactly. My flight from LHR leaves at 17:15 and at around 5am from Manila.

The return flight would have been perfect if there was one at 5am on the Sunday but I don't think there is. Would have got me back to the UK Sunday evening.

I have to leave Saturday morning instead but hey for under £500 going with Cathay, we shouldn't be complaining. :smile:

Michael Parnham
8th August 2013, 22:26
No reason to complain, wonderful prices! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
8th August 2013, 23:22
No reason to complain, wonderful prices! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:iagree: ... but these bargain flights always seem to be going to Manila. I wonder when more :airline:s will begin to offer similar "cheap" rates to some of the other Philippines' cities like Davao, for example? :Erm:

Ako Si Jamie
9th August 2013, 00:40
:iagree: ... but these bargain flights always seem to be going to Manila. I wonder when more :airline:s will begin to offer similar "cheap" rates to some of the other Philippines' cities like Davao, for example? :Erm:Apart from PAL no other major international airline flies to Davao so I'll doubt the prices will be as cheap as Manila.

You could always get the bus from Manila to Davao, Arth.

Philtranco cover the route. Not sure how many weeks the trip would take though. :icon_lol:

http://philtranco.com.ph/philtranco-route-destination.php

Terpe
9th August 2013, 13:30
Singapore airlines used to go to Davao, although they may use Silkair or others for that Singa - Davao - Singa leg.
As far as I know it would be single checked flight from London to Davao

If Irishman pops in he would know for sure.

Arthur Little
9th August 2013, 14:21
Singapore airlines used to go to Davao, although they may use Silkair or others for that Singa - Davao - Singa leg.
As far as I know it would be single checked flight from London to Davao

Yes, you're right, Peter ... Singapore Airlines do fly to Davao - using their subsidiary Company, Silkair - for the final leg from Changi to Davao Intl. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:yeahthat: was the route I used on the two occasions I travelled to the Phils. Some services touch down in Cebu ... while others fly direct.

Great :airline:, beautiful stewardesses :hubbahubba: ... with service second to none ... albeit a trifle expensive. :wink:

Arthur Little
9th August 2013, 14:49
You could always get the bus from Manila to Davao, Arth. :icon_lol:

http://philtranco.com.ph/philtranco-route-destination.php

:smile: True, Jamie. Alternatively, if I were Jesus Christ, I could part the waves and walk on the water. :laugher: