PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I NEED HELP!!!!

Petalzalbai
31st July 2013, 22:03
I've heard there are many helpful people lurking around here. Well, this is where I got few information before when i was applying for UK visa, and guess what? I'm in London now! woooohhh! *claps*
Although, I don't remember who helped me here, and this is my new profile, anyways, Thanks to that wonderful person :Wave:

As I am here, I am facing a very deep problem, might not be serious for you, but for me, it is.
My husband just got redundant at his company, so means, he can't get a new location, for he is a security officer. Here I am, I want to help him. I haven't studied in Uk, so I don't have that computer geek skills of programming or a businessman's mind of processing important documents.

I am here to ask if any of you can help me find a job :( I really need it *kneels down*
What job?
Anything, actually, as long as it really do not necessary needs experience. My only experience here so far (on my almost 3 months here) is cleaning and baby sitting, and that's a part time job, and school is over, so job's over :bigcry:
No worries, i learn fast and I speak good english (though i don't have that fancy british or scottish accent, which is sometimes hard to understand lol)
Does anyone here can help me? Or know something about jobs and stuff like that. I'm not picky, I would pretty much apply to anything, as long as it's a good job.
And just around London, or near Ilford or Barking.

Papers? I am currently applying for a residence permit, so the paper i have now is my N.I and a letter from the UK office saying I am applying for residence permit and stuff, and also I have my CV already.

Thanks alot.

Alyssa

It's pretty hot now in London.... :anerikke:

joebloggs
31st July 2013, 23:01
security guard jobs in the London area,

https://jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/JobSearch/Search.aspx?pp=25&pg=1&q=security%20guard&cy=UK&where=london&sort=rv.dt.di&rad=20&re=134

also try employment agencies for temp work until your husband\you find permanent work

bauble
1st August 2013, 12:09
lots of job in London... and u need d residence permit (biometric)

ana07cutiepie
26th August 2013, 19:57
it's true that there are a lots of jobs in London BUT problem is if you have no experience at all your chances are so less to get a job (just like me) but keep looking though..you'll get one don't worry and never give up! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
7th September 2013, 14:17
You have got to secure your BRP first before you can have a job then check on your local community board or your council's website if they have an on going hiring. If they dont have proceed to the local job centre or search online at jobmatch. Be careful of scammers though. :biggrin:

Gie
8th September 2013, 11:47
try the job center and the evening post newspaper every wednesday

CGS1985
6th May 2016, 11:47
Hi Alyssa, Please give me a call to discuss a job opportunity I have in London.
Callum

phone number removed for safety, this is a public forum. Replying to a 3 year old thread.