PDA

View Full Version : sad day...

Mrs Daddy
17th September 2007, 10:35
My son in law has called last night with a very sad news:bigcry:its about his mum who`s in hospital recovering from the hernia operation it was succesful operation and he managed to visit her a night before the incident.she was alright a night before the doctor called him to tell him that his mum is in a critical condition.Instead of going out with a friend that day(sunday yesterday) doctor had called him to tell him about his mother`s condition and he went to the hospital right away instead of going out rock climbing.and when he was the doctor told him that his mum is least chances to survive and doctor ask him what would be their wishes and he couldnt answer what doctor told him because he was on the same situation long way back back before his father died and it was an upsetting event that ever happened to them watching thier died dying with falling faces and such because he was on agony and ian eldest brother has told him that he didnt want to witness the same event again because he remembers it always in his lifetime.as for now the doctor has told them that they`ll try to disconnect the machine that helps her breathing and take it from there.I feel so sorry for them even if I am not that close to her mum but i think she`s a wonderful woman i have met her twice and she`s ver wonderful.Last night before going to bed I just pray for her recovery:bigcry:My hubby told me that she was very upset as well before the operation because her friend from scotland died and that woman who passed away means so much for her and my hubby said people like in her situation have loss the will to live and that they just give up.I dont know what to do really as for now we have to wait what will happen next:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

kimmi
17th September 2007, 10:45
sorry to hear the news Mrs. daddy, Im sure everything happened for a reason and only in God's time we can understand what is that reason all about..
Take care and hope everything will be alright..just have faith..

Alan
17th September 2007, 10:48
I share your sadness Mrs Daddy. I join in with your prayers for your son-in-law's mum, as I'm sure lots of people will here on the site.

Rest assured that God will make the right choice.

Al.:)

LEAHnew
17th September 2007, 11:50
You have my prayes Mrs.Daddy...God is good...

charlwill
17th September 2007, 12:06
Same here. Whispering a prayer for ur son-in-law's mum. God is good.

Pepe n Pilar
17th September 2007, 14:49
I join in with your prayers. "God is our refuge and strenght, a very present help in trouble" Psalm 46:1.

joebloggs
17th September 2007, 19:08
:NoNo:

i'm not religious, but there is still hope and time, i was told my mom wouldn't live by the docs and nurses in A&E, and she was that bad intensive care wouldn't even take her :NoNo:. they 'dumped' her in a ward with a free bed, her will to live and with the skill of a couple of docs, who hadn't given up on her, a week later she pulled thru, woke from her coma, later colapsed, broken her hip, caught a serious virus/bug.. even with these set backs she slowly made steady progress , and that was 18 months ago, now shes alot better. so with hope, her will power to live and the skill of the docs she can get thru this.. :rolleyes:
best wishes

ervenescence
17th September 2007, 19:26
OH Life!
I sometimes think of why on earth that were here for? Suffer the pain and die? I know most of you will disagree with me, but I think the purpose of life is death?.

joebloggs
17th September 2007, 19:49
OH Life!
I sometimes think of why on earth that were here for? Suffer the pain and die? I know most of you will disagree with me, but I think the purpose of life is death?.

:yikes:, only thing certain in your life, is one day you will die.. after that who knows.. but there is a lot to do btw birth and death... and thats called living :rolleyes:

from the flaming lips

"And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun doesn't go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round"

ervenescence
17th September 2007, 20:02
Yeah Joe,

Life is a rollercoaster
so we just gotta ride it. :cwm12:

Mrs Daddy
18th September 2007, 09:37
thanks guys...we had a chance to visit them last night at their house after our 8 mile walked and he said his mum had all the test before she had the operation and that doctor said she suffered heart attack and that they didnt believe the doctor coz she had the test as what i said before she undergo the procedure in her 80`s doctor hesitated to do surgery for her coz of her age but she insisted coz she`s not comfortable in moving about specially in her wheelchair then when she had the operation they thought everything was fine but to their surprise after 2 weeks things turned worst.now doctor thought she has brain damaged because she stopped breathing for a while and the doctor recover her breathing back again as what I remember she`s on sedatives and insulation they as well resuscitated her.its a long agony for them.watching and waiting for what will happen.as for now we still dont know if she still come back from her health its a matter of wait and see really...

joebloggs
18th September 2007, 10:55
they said the say thnig about my mom, in A&E they said she also had a stroke, i told the nurse i had seen her move her left arm and her right leg :Erm:... well after everythnig she went thru, we don't think she did have a stroke, and as for the brain damage, my mom colapased while in hospital, and we was told she stopped breathing for more than 30 secs,,, just wait and see and hope for the best... docs have to prepare you for the worst :cwm24:, but its not always that way :)

love8888
18th September 2007, 13:07
Sorry to hear that Mrs Daddy,

Things are not Always what they seem

Sometimes that exactly what happens when things don't turn out they should .If you have faith,you just need to trust that every out come is always to your advantage.You might not know it until sometime later......
We do our best but God has His own way for good purpose