PDA

View Full Version : Single and Need a Date?

rossenacy
17th September 2007, 10:03
When I was single, I was always waiting for a man to come along to take care of me and save me from my lonely life. Although I had many great friends and my social life

was busy, I still had an empty feeling as though my life was not complete. Envious of my couple friends going away on romantic adventures, I decided to take a

romantic-trip-for-one to the Mayan Riveria in Mexico and spent a few relaxing days alone with me.

Instead of waiting for someone to come into my life to take me somewhere, I just got up and took myself. How many times have you waited for a single man to make you

feel better, take you out to a nice meal or to cuddle up at home with a good movie? If you start doing these things for yourself, you may quickly realize that you can take

care of you. You will be coming from a place of fullness instead of desperation and will be less needy when dating. This will help you become an even more attractive date.

Now, I have found my soulmate at keithsdatingwebsite.co.uk. Do remember to make a list of all the things you want to do when your “man” arrives. Review the list and see what you

can do right now. It will lift your spirits, increase your self-confidence and unconsciously draw him into your life even faster.

Good Luck!

Yossarian
17th September 2007, 11:22
This thread has lasted an hour so far - congratulations :icon_win:

Anyway, we're all millionaires here, so no need for anyone to look elsewhere :Erm:

LEAHnew
17th September 2007, 11:36
This thread has lasted an hour so far - congratulations :icon_win:

Anyway, we're all millionaires here, so no need for anyone to look elsewhere :Erm:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shifty-Sidney
17th September 2007, 20:42
Keithsdatingwebsite???? is this for real?
:omg:

bigtombowski
17th September 2007, 20:44
looks like

:spam1::spam1::spam1::spam1::spam1::cwm23::omg:

. . .

mach
18th September 2007, 03:15
now i'm craving for spam :D

gracia143
18th September 2007, 05:15
Must be Keith messing about:action-smiley-081::omg::D

Pepe n Pilar
18th September 2007, 06:51
Is this website owned by Keith????

LEAHnew
18th September 2007, 07:10
:omg:He was the Richman..... :D:D:D
Nice Boss:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
18th September 2007, 08:59
It's spam, nothing to do with me....Joe or Rob just changed the URl. :) ....and the prats BANNED.

joebloggs
18th September 2007, 10:46
It's spam, nothing to do with me....Joe or Rob just changed the URl. :) ....and the prats BANNED.

:Erm: whats everyone gassing about :Erm:

looks like i've missed something :yikes: