PDA

View Full Version : Take The Money

Pete/London
29th July 2013, 10:57
If Bale wants to go then take the money, only this time spend it on improving the team.

One of the best gk, good central defenders, woeful left back, going to need 2 wingers as Lennon still cant be relied on for a decent cross.
Midfield should be ok but we really do need a couple of strikers and attacking mid, only 6 or 7 players:smile:
Give AVB till Christmas and keep Glen Hoddle on standby, cmon Levy, put your hand in your pocket

bigmarco
29th July 2013, 12:15
I rather suspect that Levy wants to sell him but is probably playing the long game trying to get as much as possible.
I said at the end of last season that I would be shocked if he starts this season with Spurs.
Let's face it he's one of the best players in the world but had the misfortune to be born in a country that will probably never give him the opportunity to play at a world cup or even European championships.
His greatest achievements in football will have to be in club football and quite frankly Spurs are not going to be able to fulfil his ambitions. I honestly believe that money will not be the issue for Bale as he will earn a fortune wherever he goes.
He needs to be winning trophies which isn't going to happen at Spurs.

bigmarco
29th July 2013, 13:15
Breaking news Bale spotted in Spain :biggrin:

Pete/London
31st July 2013, 20:39
All summer to sort this out and it all gets crammed into August and then selling Caulker with Vertonghen injured.
Strange things happening at The Lane.:Erm:

Ako Si Jamie
31st July 2013, 21:24
Find the Caulker transfer somewhat surprising. :Erm: