PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Hamilton wins the Hungarian Grand Prix

Terpe
28th July 2013, 18:29
Well done Lewis.... first win as a Mercedes driver.

Seems he expected severe tyre troubles, but not. He really drove a great race and also had some lucky breaks taking every opportunity as they came.

Lewis did it from pole position and had a screaming start.

A three stop strategy worked out too and eventually he won with more than 10 seconds to spare.

Great stuff, very enjoyable with a few beers and a nice plate of cockles and mussells with home made bread, golden vinegar and Himalyan Pink salt. :hubbahubba:

Well done Lewis :Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

Jamesey
28th July 2013, 22:08
A great result for Lewis. He looked like he was in control from the start of the race. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

His decision to move from McLaren to Mercedes has definitely been vindicated. Again, McLaren were nowhere near the pace this weekend.

raynaputi
28th July 2013, 22:14
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
28th July 2013, 23:23
A great result for Lewis. He looked like he was in control from the start of the race. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

His decision to move from McLaren to Mercedes has definitely been vindicated. Again, McLaren were nowhere near the pace this weekend.
I Absolutely agree James. ..worth mentioning both Jenson and Mark did a job for our Lewis. ..be it ''unintentional'' That's the official line :biggrin:. ..I dare say Mark was getting his own back from Malaysia.

The win definitely brought some sunshine back into my life. Let's hope Lewis goes on to a winning run :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
28th July 2013, 23:30
Well done Lewis.... first win as a Mercedes driver.

Seems he expected severe tyre troubles, but not. He really drove a great race and also had some lucky breaks taking every opportunity as they came.

Lewis did it from pole position and had a screaming start.

A three stop strategy worked out too and eventually he won with more than 10 seconds to spare.

Great stuff, very enjoyable with a few beers and a nice plate of cockles and mussells with home made bread, golden vinegar and Himalyan Pink salt. :hubbahubba:

Well done Lewis :Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:
Sounds you had a good afternoon Peter. I listened to it on the radio. Excellent commentary, I must say.

I'll be watching it when I get home. :xxgrinning--00xx3: