PDA

View Full Version : Rumble in The Jungle

Dedworth
25th July 2013, 16:34
Indonesia 1 - Pride of London 8

Chelsea 8 Indonesia All-Stars 1: Or should that be NO-Stars? Lukaku runs riot as Blues win at a canter

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2377784/Chelsea-8-Indonesia-All-Stars-1--match-report.html#ixzz2a4jcChab

bigmarco
25th July 2013, 21:49
Nice to see the boys had their scoring boots on managing to score more than Arsenal and Liverpool against the same opposition.
Hopefully the boys continue scoring and put to bed any further talk of signing fat boy :biggrin:

Dedworth
25th July 2013, 21:58
Nice to see the boys had their scoring boots on managing to score more than Arsenal and Liverpool against the same opposition.
Hopefully the boys continue scoring and put to bed any further talk of signing fat boy :biggrin:

I'd be happy to string him along then say he's failed the medical for being a fat ba$tard

bigmarco
26th July 2013, 11:54
I'd be happy to string him along then say he's failed the medical for being a fat ba$tard

:laugher::laugher:

Dedworth
26th July 2013, 14:24
Hopefully the Mancs will keep him - they just scraped a draw with a Jap outfit and van Persie missed two sitters.

bigmarco
26th July 2013, 17:25
Hopefully the Mancs will keep him - they just scraped a draw with a Jap outfit and van Persie missed two sitters.

I'm just worried that we get him and allow the mancs to finance someone special.
I'm quite happy for him to stay there and fall out with Moyes after a few weeks.
However In Jose we trust.:biggrin: