PDA

View Full Version : WalesRob's blog

walesrob
14th September 2007, 21:51
http://www.myspace.com/tropicalgangsterzyx_wales

Work in progress!

KeithD
15th September 2007, 10:22
You're supposed to use the forum!!! Otherwise you'll have other folk posting links to there blogs :rolleyes: :CompBuster: ....thinks he's a Mod or something :icon_lol:

joebloggs
15th September 2007, 10:31
You're supposed to use the forum!!! Otherwise you'll have other folk posting links to there blogs :rolleyes: :CompBuster: ....thinks he's a Mod or something :icon_lol:

i thought rob was a punk :D, or was it new romantic :doh, no a welsh hippy :D

and his page says ' Rob has 0 friends' :cwm24:

KeithD
15th September 2007, 11:18
....and his page says ' Rob has 0 friends' :cwm24:

That's more than I thought he'd have :icon_lol:

walesrob
15th September 2007, 11:24
and his page says ' Rob has 0 friends' :cwm24:

Yeah, sad innit.

gracia143
15th September 2007, 11:28
Yeah, sad innit.

:Erm:Just wonderin' if it was the same Rob who sent me an invitation to join My Space...after seeing your page, i'm thinking now....hmmm maybe i will...

KeithD
15th September 2007, 12:24
:Erm:Just wonderin' if it was the same Rob who sent me an invitation to join My Space...after seeing your page, i'm thinking now....hmmm maybe i will...
:omg: Don't do it.....you'll just encourage him :icon_lol:

walesrob
15th September 2007, 12:39

Nope, wasn't me, I've only just joined, so I'm still working out how it all works.

gracia143
16th September 2007, 03:38
Nope, wasn't me, I've only just joined, so I'm still working out how it all works.

My mistake Rob sorry, i checked the inivitation again and it was from a person named Robbie, my guess is, it's myspace inviting me and not a real person. By anyhow, I've checked myspace and think it's cool...:D

Ohhh Keith sorry, I just can't say no to invitations like this:BouncyHappy:

andypaul
16th September 2007, 10:33
My mistake Rob sorry, i checked the inivitation again and it was from a person named Robbie, my guess is, it's myspace inviting me and not a real person. By anyhow, I've checked myspace and think it's cool...:D

Ohhh Keith sorry, I just can't say no to invitations like this:BouncyHappy:

Maybe its Robbie williams:Erm:

Did he mention an angel and the millennium?