PDA

View Full Version : spouse visa

robert
21st November 2005, 22:42
hi all,

good day!

i want some help...weve just got married a week ago,now we are planning to a apply a spouse visa next week,could anybody send me the requirements of spouse visa.
thank you very much

robert

Pauldo
22nd November 2005, 09:47
Originally posted by robert@Nov 21 2005, 10:42 PM
hi all,

good day!

i want some help...weve just got married a week ago,now we are planning to a apply a spouse visa next week,could anybody send me the requirements of spouse visa.
thank you very much

robert

Quoted post

Common sense should tell you to contact the same people you were advised to contact last time you posted here, but seeing as you never had the courtesy to even respond to that reply we don't even know if you read it. If you're serious go and find your last post, and that will give you the link.

Gensanbritish
3rd May 2006, 03:51
hi i just got married already to my british husband last month of February. Just go to www.britishembassymanila.com... then u will know about this spouse visa...

Jovelyn

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(robert &#064; Nov 21 2005, 09&#58;42 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
hi all,

good day&#33;

thank you very much

robert
[/b][/quote]