PDA

View Full Version : Posh tart Katie Hopkins mouthing off again

Ako Si Jamie
11th July 2013, 19:00
The cretin tells This Morning that she won't let her children play with other kids who have certain names. She also criticizes parents who call their children by geographical names even though she has a kid called India. :doh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZjdgU0asM

jake
12th July 2013, 07:07
I had know idea who she is.

She writes for the Daily Mail!

Is she for real or just or talking a load of bollox to get a decent pay cheque?

Ako Si Jamie
12th July 2013, 19:05
She was a former contestant on The Apprentice, and yeah she's for real. Some people do think this way. Judge a person by the shoes they wear and all that crap.

Dedworth
12th July 2013, 20:41
I've never heard of Katie Hopkins nor do I watch trash like "This Morning" with slimeball presenters stuck up their own a holes. Watched some of that clip and thought it complete inane rubbish.

Ako Si Jamie
12th July 2013, 21:38
Agreed. Daytime TV is pretty tragic.

Arthur Little
12th July 2013, 23:34
I've never heard of Katie Hopkins nor do I watch trash like "This Morning"

Likewise! Besides ... :anerikke: ... after my customary late night sessions on the forum - and, of course, being retired - I'm seldom properly awake at such an ungodly hour.

Watched some of that clip and thought it complete inane rubbish.

Alas ... I was unable to follow the dialogue, due to the ongoing faulty sound quality of my speakers.

:yeahthat: ... but the "body language" of Hopkins combined with the facial contortions of the Show's co~hosts - not to mention the astounded :cwm24: expressions of her fellow guest - were more than enough to convince me she's either:

trying to "lose friends and sicken viewers", or

plain :crazy:

or ... maybe even a potent mix of BOTH these undesirable and unpleasant traits. :doh

Dedworth
12th July 2013, 23:42
Likewise! Besides ... :anerikke: ... after my customary late night sessions on the forum - and, of course, being retired - I'm seldom properly awake at such an ungodly hour.

Alas ... I was unable to follow the dialogue, due to the ongoing faulty sound quality of my speakers.

:yeahthat: ... but the "body language" of Hopkins combined with the facial contortions of the Show's co~hosts - not to mention the astounded :cwm24: expressions of her fellow guest - were more than enough to convince me she's either:

trying to "lose friends and sicken viewers", or

plain :crazy:

They're all a load of stomach churning, overpaid "look at me's" especially that prat Phillip Schofield who waved the piece of paper in front of Cameron with Lord Mcalpines name on it