PDA

View Full Version : 66th Anniversary Of Alien UFO Incident

Arthur Little
9th July 2013, 01:02
:cwm24: ... how many of you spotted it? "It", being the 'Google Doodle' ... the search engine's commemoration of the most famous UFO sighting in history - when a flying saucer~shaped object [supposedly] crash- landed on a ranch near Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947.

:anerikke: ... maybe, of course, it wasn't your :tea_cup5:

Arthur Little
9th July 2013, 17:44
:anerikke: ... maybe, of course, it wasn't your :tea_cup5:

Hmm :icon_rolleyes: ... 156 Views :cwm25:... 0 Replies.

OBVIOUSLY NOT! :bigcry:

imagine
9th July 2013, 17:46
not a ufo in sight here :grosyeux:

Arthur Little
9th July 2013, 18:00
not a ufo in sight here :grosyeux:

:olddude: ... no, there WOULDN'T be Stewart. :nono-1-1: ... it was simply another of these *symbols Google uses from time to time in order to mark the anniversary of certain events ... and I'd just decided to follow *this one up for the sake of interest. :smile:

imagine
9th July 2013, 18:21
i remember when i was younger just about every paper was reporting sightings,
fired my imagination at that time,

but i not seen the google ufo

Arthur Little
9th July 2013, 19:46
i remember when i was younger just about every paper was reporting sightings,
fired my imagination at that time,

:yeahthat:'s true ... MINE too!!

but i had not seen the google ufo

:NoNo: ... it only appeared yesterday. Which was the anniversary of the actual date, I believe.

:poke: ... your [current] part of the world, of course, boasts sightings of that great natural phenomenon ... the famous 'Aurora Borealis' - more commonly k/a the "Northern Lights" - thereby rendering unidentified flying objects and the like, "small beer", by comparison.

imagine
9th July 2013, 20:53
:yeahthat:'s true ... MINE too!!

:NoNo: ... it only appeared yesterday. Which was the anniversary of the actual date, I believe.

:poke: ... your [current] part of the world, of course, boasts sightings of that great natural phenomenon ... the famous 'Aurora Borealis' - more commonly k/a the "Northern Lights" - thereby rendering unidentified flying objects and the like, "small beer", by comparison.

dont forget moonbase alfa,,,,,, st fergus lite up at night :biggrin: