PDA

View Full Version : Gazza - how much longer will he be around for ?

Dedworth
8th July 2013, 14:11
Paul Gascoigne apologises to family after 'drunken attack' just days after he had tattoo of ex-wife Sheryl etched on his arm

'Devastated' footballer says sorry after falling off the wagon spectacularly
Last week he spent £100 on tattoo at Extreme Needle in Leicester Square
The 46-year-old was arrested over alleged drunken assault on former wife
Hours later he was pictured swigging gin in shop in Camden, north London
Gazza's friends paid more than £100,000 to send him to rehab in the US

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358119/Paul-Gascoigne-apologises-family-drunken-attack-just-days-tattoo-ex-wife-Sheryl-etched-arm.html#ixzz2YSWk4QFy

I've stopped laughing at this idiot - what a tragic waste, someone who's talent could have given him a long and financially comfortable life

bigmarco
8th July 2013, 14:15
Paul Gascoigne apologises to family after 'drunken attack' just days after he had tattoo of ex-wife Sheryl etched on his arm

'Devastated' footballer says sorry after falling off the wagon spectacularly
Last week he spent £100 on tattoo at Extreme Needle in Leicester Square
The 46-year-old was arrested over alleged drunken assault on former wife
Hours later he was pictured swigging gin in shop in Camden, north London
Gazza's friends paid more than £100,000 to send him to rehab in the US

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358119/Paul-Gascoigne-apologises-family-drunken-attack-just-days-tattoo-ex-wife-Sheryl-etched-arm.html#ixzz2YSWk4QFy

I've stopped laughing at this idiot - what a tragic waste, someone who's talent could have given him a long and financially comfortable life

Summed up well Ded. He's let everyone down again after they sent him to rehab.:NoNo:

Steve.r
8th July 2013, 15:02
I don't even bother to read the stories about him now, trash news for a trash guy imo :thumbsdown:

Ako Si Jamie
8th July 2013, 20:53
I'll never forget the Raoul Moat siege when he turned up with some chicken, beers and a fishing rod. :doh

Dedworth
8th July 2013, 20:56
I'll never forget the Raoul Moat siege when he turned up with some chicken, beers and a fishing rod. :doh

That was classic

Arthur Little
8th July 2013, 21:24
Paul Gascoigne :xxparty-smiley-050: ... "airhead" by name ...

..................................... ditto by nature (to "coin" a phrase!)