PDA

View Full Version : love the people who treats you right

Pepe n Pilar
14th September 2007, 04:30
Life is too short
To wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treats you right
Forget the ones who don't.
Believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said it would be easy,
They just promised it would be worth it....

:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Shifty-Sidney
14th September 2007, 05:17
Life is too short
To wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treats you right
Forget the ones who don't.
Believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said it would be easy,
They just promised it would be worth it....

:cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Very nice, but can i add...
Love the people who treat you right, Bless the ones who dont:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
14th September 2007, 07:26
Love the people who treat you right, Bless the ones who dont:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Like....

Keep your friends close,

but your enemies closer.... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
14th September 2007, 08:00
If enemies threw u stones then throw them bread

aromulus
14th September 2007, 08:07
If enemies threw u stones then throw them bread

What..???

Have you seen the price of bread nowadays???

A bigger rock, more like it.....:rolleyes:

charlwill
14th September 2007, 15:35
A person will only treat you, the way you ALLOW him/her to treat you.....

ervenescence
14th September 2007, 17:00
Love the person who treat you to drink, and to shopping :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mach
15th September 2007, 09:31

a hundred percent agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
15th September 2007, 11:00
love the people who treats you right
and hate the people who are LEFT in tagalog MAGALIT KA SA MGA NANGANGALIWA:Erm::Erm::D:D
Just kidding Iye...Nice quote thanks for sharing...:Hellooo::Hellooo:

gracia143
15th September 2007, 11:43

Shopping lagi Erves sa carboot/ukay2 ra man sad:NoNo: unya og inom tuba ra sad ang makaya:D. Joke ra, just trying to remind you of how good it feels being in our native Davao.

ervenescence
15th September 2007, 15:56
Shopping lagi Erves sa carboot/ukay2 ra man sad:NoNo: unya og inom tuba ra sad ang makaya:D. Joke ra, just trying to remind you of how good it feels being in our native Davao.

Hey Gracia, i didn't know u are from Davao. Its good to have a fellow dabawenyan here.
Carboot jud? hehe, primark na lang ko ani Gracia kay new pa kay ang carboot second hand naman..lol
Yeah im missing Dabaw :cwm34:

Pepe n Pilar
15th September 2007, 16:46
Yes i do bless people who treats me badly.... but avoid being closer to them......

Mrs Daddy
15th September 2007, 17:09
Hey Gracia, i didn't know u are from Davao. Its good to have a fellow dabawenyan here.
Carboot jud? hehe, primark na lang ko ani Gracia kay new pa kay ang carboot second hand naman..lol

I think nothing`s wrong with carboot:cwm23:I am not shy to admit that I love car boot sale:furious3:I am not trying to pretend to be someone which I am not I guess:NoNo:

tiger@tigress
15th September 2007, 19:46
love the people who treats you right
and hate the people who are LEFT in tagalog MAGALIT KA SA MGA NANGANGALIWA:Erm::Erm::D:D
Just kidding Iye...Nice quote thanks for sharing...:Hellooo::Hellooo:

:Erm: how about the right handed :Erm:

gracia143
16th September 2007, 03:25

Primark yes they got reasonable price there but i just hate the thought of me purchasing a swim wear at the children's section and haven't worn it even once. It was really silly of me to do that and my fiance paid 8pound for the bloody thing...but anyway, carboot makes me really really excited...but missed one in Ipswich where friends had said that it's really worth going there. Anyway, that was last year, and that's one thing I miss being in the UK. Sorry Erves not raised in good old Dabaw but loads of friends were from there so it's like my second home when I was much younger. I do miss the city and SM. Keep safe Erves, by the way I like your guts lady:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
16th September 2007, 03:27
I think nothing`s wrong with carboot:cwm23:I am not shy to admit that I love car boot sale:furious3:I am not trying to pretend to be someone which I am not I guess:NoNo:

Hey Mrs. Daddy, not to worry, you're not alone...i'm just as crazy as you over carboot--have even educated PrettyJoy about the thing...

ervenescence
16th September 2007, 08:48

Good for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well I don't pretend as well, I just don't like buying somebody's rubbish! oryt?

ervenescence
16th September 2007, 09:01
Primark yes they got reasonable price there but i just hate the thought of me purchasing a swim wear at the children's section and haven't worn it even once. Keep safe Erves, by the way I like your guts lady:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ei Gracia, same here, I once bought a bikini in primark but I haven't wore it since. By the way, primark is considered as cheap shop here in the UK, but if you are a filipina and have suffered a convertion syndrom..lol, well a piece of underwear for 3 quid is already expensive in Philippines. :D

Thank you Gracia, and you keep safe there as well :).

gracia143
16th September 2007, 09:32
And that was 8quids Erves...then there's the mangoes that I really really love but the deppression of thingking about the price the whole time almost killed me(kidding)...That's why I've been purchasing loads of knickers from here. 3 for a hundred pesos is not bad...Hope to bump in on you at Primark one day or maybe Waitrose?

ervenescence
16th September 2007, 09:36
Hope to bump in on you at Primark one day or maybe Waitrose?

Oi Gracia, I never been to Waitrose. Im an ASDA's avid customer.

gracia143
16th September 2007, 09:50
Oi Gracia, I never been to Waitrose. Im an ASDA's avid customer.

It's the closest I could get when walking Erve...Morrison's too, Tesco bit far but who knows? It's just a small world afterall...Kitakitz there, soon i hope:)