PDA

View Full Version : Don't Read This If You Aren't As Mad...

gracia143
14th September 2007, 04:02
"I AM WAITING FOR AN ARRIVAL, A RETURN, A PROMISED SIGN. THIS CAN BE FUTILE, OR IMMENSELY PATHETIC; in EWARTUNG (WAITING)...

I am waiting for the (you all know what!!!) and my anxiety is so intense. The clock keeps ticking and I seem to lose my senses. I discern delay:NoNo:. I should stop staring at my watch or the calendar. I kept forbidding myself to leave my place, even going to the loo is dreaded...I suffer torments when a motorcylcle wanders around the vicinity. Must be 2GO now:cwm34:....Thoughts of leaving at a certain hour maddens me, even showers should not last for 15mins, I must be very very quick, so as not to run the risk of missing the call from VFS. Somebody said it is delirium and I should stop typing this thread. I could go on forever guys, believe me I have so much to say...Do you think I am mad? This waiting really makes one person mad. So think again before you say a thing, if you cannot say something nice or more mental than what I am saying now, keep your piece and leave me in peace. I am more than willing to declare World War IV now.

Shifty-Sidney
14th September 2007, 05:14
:Erm:
Sit back, close your eyes for a few moments. then open them and know that everything has its time and place. If the call is for you then you will not miss it - it will find you at the right time. Something missed - was meant to be missed, it was not for you, not at this time.
Anxiety is a destroyer of love and all that is good. Stop to think, stop to keep your sanity, stop to wonder at all that is good around you. :)

prettyd30
14th September 2007, 06:26
Hey Sweety! I know how you feel, its making us really stressful been to that situation before Julian and I even argue about it and it made me realize its useless. So what I did was go out with friends just to stop me from thinking and it worked. Busy yourself with something else, don't stay at your apartment it's hot and won't help you think clearly.

Believe me when it arrives you think that everything is ok but its not. I thought everything is ok until something came up and it started another maddening situation (was my fault anyway). Expect the unexpected... When will this stop! This won't happen to you i know... hahahaha

"This waiting really makes one person mad. So think again before you say a thing, if you cannot say something nice or more mental than what I am saying now, keep your piece and leave me in peace. I am more than willing to declare World War IV now." She's really serious so think twice before giving a comment. Waiting kills, makes you really go insane but it will be over soon. I'm looking forward to see that smile on your face again. Oh by the way I'm still looking for a dress for your wedding... Do you sense that I'm more excited than you are? hehehehe

gracia143
14th September 2007, 07:04
Mark, thanks so much...the only thing that keeps me sane now is the love that we both have for each other. And the only person keeping me sane is my fiance. And of course, i appreciate all the good people from the forum for putting up with my madness...

Joy, such a relief to have you as a back-up...i know you understand me better than anybody in the forum does, kabalo ka man og unsa ko ka tough og unsa sad ka buang. Basta Joy, see you there! Mangaligo na ta!!! Kabo sa og tubig hehe.

kimmi
14th September 2007, 12:32
hi Ate Gracia, honestly i dont know how u feel right now because I am just about to submit my application..But i am sure all the efforts, waiting and patience will have its good result and who knows when another motorcycle wanders in ur place its 2go already..Just have faith..God bless..:)

mach
15th September 2007, 10:21
hello gracia! i hope you're okay now.

gracia143
15th September 2007, 10:54
hello gracia! i hope you're okay now.

Hi Mach! Thanks, I'm sober now and bouncing off again...I freaked out yesterday, haven't done that in a long time but boy, it felt sooooooo good to have had these things off my chest. I'm alright now and back to the "waiting game," as the old adage goes,"it's the only way to win."

And yourself Mach? Hope life is treating you well...Good day!

gracia143
15th September 2007, 10:56
Million thanks for all the PMs Joe!

mach
15th September 2007, 11:07
Hi Mach! Thanks, I'm sober now and bouncing off again...I freaked out yesterday, haven't done that in a long time but boy, it felt sooooooo good to have had these things off my chest. I'm alright now and back to the "waiting game," as the old adage goes,"it's the only way to win."

i felt the same way before. i submitted my visa application to the royal norwegian embassy last july and here i am still waiting for the result. according to my husband, hopefully we'll get the result by the end of september. let's keep our fingers crossed... good luck to us gracia. :)

gracia143
15th September 2007, 11:18
i felt the same way before. i submitted my visa application to the royal norwegian embassy last july and here i am still waiting for the result. according to my husband, hopefully we'll get the result by the end of september. let's keep our fingers crossed... good luck to us gracia. :)

Are you in Manila? Yes, fingers, legs, arms crossed...(sigh) it's really exhausting but we'll get the visas soon...Thanks Mach!

KeithD
15th September 2007, 11:20
Million thanks for all the PMs Joe!

He only sends me offensive ones :rolleyes:

gracia143
15th September 2007, 11:22
He only sends me offensive ones :rolleyes:

It's because he said you are a Scouser...but honestly, i get it! What's a Scouser Joe:Erm:?

gracia143
15th September 2007, 11:23
sorry i meant, i don't get it...

joebloggs
15th September 2007, 11:37
It's because he said you are a Scouser...but honestly, i get it! What's a Scouser Joe:Erm:?

a scouser, is someone/thing you wouldn't want to meet, if you have seen the films 'wrong turn' or 'wrong turn 2' or even ' the hills have eyes' or the lord of the rings film's, the monsters... you will know what i mean, that is scousers keith's real pic as his avatar :cwm24:

they wear shell suites, have black culry hair, they think they are funny :NEW5:, and live in a place far worse than the bronx called liverpud.. :cwm24:

kimmi
15th September 2007, 11:45
thanks Joe, Iknow now what a scouser mean so I understand better when u talk with Admin Keith he he he...:)

gracia143
15th September 2007, 11:51
a scouser, is someone/thing you wouldn't want to meet, if you have seen the films 'wrong turn' or 'wrong turn 2' or even ' the hills have eyes' or the lord of the rings film's, the monsters... you will know what i mean, that is scousers keith's real pic as his avatar :cwm24:

they wear shell suites, have black culry hair, they think they are funny :NEW5:, and live in a place far worse than the bronx called liverpud.. :cwm24:

OMG!!! I thought a Scouser is the man from the movie Disturbia! :yikes: It's worse that i first thought...come on Kimmi let's runnnnnnnnnnnnnn:xxparty-smiley-004: and hide somewhere...

kimmi
15th September 2007, 11:56
yes i am afraid now Ate Gracia, pls wait for me..

KeithD
15th September 2007, 12:28
A Manc walks into a bar dressed up in his new Manc Vodafone effort and orders a drink before noticing a picture of Bill Shankly on the wall.

He was just about to leave when the barman says: "Where do you think you're going?"

The Manc replies: "I'm sorry, I just noticed Bill Shankly there and I think I'd better leave,"

The barman says: "No no no. It's too late for that. You've got to roll the dice Pal,"

The Manc looks puzzled and says: "Roll the dice?"

The Barman replies: "Yeh. If you roll between 1 and 5 we kick the crap out of you,"

The Manc says: "What if I roll a 6?"

The barman replies: "You get another go." :D

kimmi
15th September 2007, 12:40
::omg::omg::doh:BouncyHappy:

andypaul
15th September 2007, 22:17

Nothing wrong with sounding off and letting go, thats part of the reason Mr Admin po set up the site.

Hope you get the good news very soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
16th September 2007, 03:17
Nothing wrong with sounding off and letting go, thats part of the reason Mr Admin po set up the site.

Hope you get the good news very soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Andy, bet Cynthia's there now...hope she enjoys London...has she tried going on the tube alone? Pls give my kind regards to her.

And oh Keith!:dohI don't get the bit about Mancs...heheeee and not to worry I am not a fan of Manchester United my boys will strangle me if i'd support Mancs, I guess I'd settle being an Arsenal Avid to be on the safe side:D

joebloggs
16th September 2007, 08:17
Thanks Andy, bet Cynthia's there now...hope she enjoys London...has she tried going on the tube alone? Pls give my kind regards to her.

And oh Keith!:dohI don't get the bit about Mancs...heheeee and not to worry I am not a fan of Manchester United my boys will strangle me if i'd support Mancs, I guess I'd settle being an Arsenal Avid to be on the safe side:D

Arsenal :yikes: :icon_lol:
now your'e on the war path with scouser keith and me :NoNo:

gracia143
16th September 2007, 09:44
Well guys sorry about the bad news, but if you live with two boys who just love watching Theirry Henry kicking football round the pitch in 90mins you'd learn to love Arsenal as well...What's your say Andy? I hope you'll help me out on this one...I'll remind myself to watch my big mouth next time. Now I'm in deep trouble:peepwall::cwm25::BlueTeamEnforcer:

andypaul
16th September 2007, 10:48
Well guys sorry about the bad news, but if you live with two boys who just love watching Theirry Henry kicking football round the pitch in 90mins you'd learn to love Arsenal as well...What's your say Andy? I hope you'll help me out on this one...I'll remind myself to watch my big mouth next time. Now I'm in deep trouble:peepwall::cwm25::BlueTeamEnforcer:

No im a spurs home and away season ticket holder so my love of :censored: is ummmm not great.

andypaul
16th September 2007, 10:52

umm who is Cynthia? My wifes name is Jenn and shes been here two years and with her mates she is always on the tubes with her mates or me learning to look moody:angry: This is one part of london life she still not managed to get right she keeps :D:D to much for a londoner:NoNo:

gracia143
16th September 2007, 15:34
umm who is Cynthia? My wifes name is Jenn and shes been here two years and with her mates she is always on the tubes with her mates or me learning to look moody:angry: This is one part of london life she still not managed to get right she keeps :D:D to much for a londoner:NoNo:

Apologies Andy I've confused you for 5olidsnake there...and if you're not into football i guess I'd have to brace myself now that i have messed up with the Great Scouse and the Extraordinary Manc...maybe i'd get into the invisible mode for few days to have them forget i ever mentioned Arsenals on the sacred forum...:D:D:D

andypaul
16th September 2007, 16:30
Apologies Andy I've confused you for 5olidsnake there...and if you're not into football i guess I'd have to brace myself now that i have messed up with the Great Scouse and the Extraordinary Manc...maybe i'd get into the invisible mode for few days to have them forget i ever mentioned Arsenals on the sacred forum...:D:D:D

No i love my football but hey no reason to hide from the northeners they are only having a joke a bit of banter.

gracia143
16th September 2007, 16:33
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:I know...thanks Andy...i'm just kidding!

andypaul
16th September 2007, 18:06
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:I know...thanks Andy...i'm just kidding!

Have you told your two sons terry henry has left he now plays for barcelona. The team where the greatest phill player played Paulino Alcantara.

gracia143
17th September 2007, 03:07
Have you told your two sons terry henry has left he now plays for barcelona. The team where the greatest phill player played Paulino Alcantara.

Heard about Terry leaving but never knew he did left (i left London last year) with the notion that he still plays with Arsenal. Oh boy! I have loads of catching up to do:rolleyes::NoNo:. thanks again Andy!

mach
17th September 2007, 07:03
Are you in Manila? Yes, fingers, legs, arms crossed...(sigh) it's really exhausting but we'll get the visas soon...Thanks Mach!

hello gracia! i'm in manila & still waiting...:cwm24:

gracia143
18th September 2007, 05:21
hello gracia! i'm in manila & still waiting...:cwm24:

Wanna meet up Mach?:D Been inviting people but nobody dared...what's with me?:wizardkl::bigcry:

mach
19th September 2007, 02:38
Wanna meet up Mach?:D Been inviting people but nobody dared...what's with me?:wizardkl::bigcry:

sige. anus a man ta magkita? :)

gracia143
19th September 2007, 05:44
Sa week-end lang anhi dinhi sa Malate naa ra ko dinhi. PM nako ang cel number para text2 ta. :xxgrinning--00xx3:Sure na ha?

My love, you there? Messenger screwed up-wil be on gmail exactly 1pm see ya there croc!:Dluv ya btw:BouncyHappy::Hellooo: If it doesn't work I'll something you:omg:

silver13
19th September 2007, 09:57
Hi Gracy, it would help u a lot meeting with friends at the moment, i feel mad too before way back my waiting game time that it took a bit longer so i understand what you feel.

I agree with prettyd's comment.

You're a tough girl, i sensed that in the first place, love & patience will keep u going.

Be with ur friends and talk to ur family and to Trev of course more often so it will give you more strength. Hope soon all will be fine and u will finally with ur love one.

mach
20th September 2007, 06:08
text ta ka gracia :)

gracia143
20th September 2007, 15:39
Hi there Paul and Annie, maraming salamat guys! Don't worry I'm working out on not getting too stressed but sometimes one can't help feeling so down, so glad to hear your voice yesterday Ann...talagang ang lakas ko sayo :D.

And Mach salamat sad sa texts. Goodluck sa bro nimo daghan nag Lawyer sa kalibutan pero bagsik gihapon ingna sya:xxgrinning--00xx3:. Unya, dayon ta pohon ha? See ya!