PDA

View Full Version : The wedding trip

songz777
2nd July 2013, 11:10
Hi guys, well arrived on time and all goes well and went to Embassy and obtained the CNI in 40 mins then today applied for marriage license and obtain on 15th marry on 17th. It was nice at embassy to see two others applying for their CNI as well. 1.15 hours to get to the embassy. Dedicated hired car from Manila Airport hotel worth the cost as our guide and knowledge of the area. Will keep you updated. goodbye to aircon hello sweat and just a fan :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
2nd July 2013, 11:32
Nice to hear everything is going well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
2nd July 2013, 11:45
Glad to hear you weren't turned away from the embassy for being improperly dressed :smile:

sars_notd_virus
2nd July 2013, 15:04
Hi guys, well arrived on time and all goes well and went to Embassy and obtained the CNI in 40 mins then today applied for marriage license and obtain on 15th marry on 17th. It was nice at embassy to see two others applying for their CNI as well. 1.15 hours to get to the embassy. Dedicated hired car from Manila Airport hotel worth the cost as our guide and knowledge of the area. Will keep you updated. goodbye to aircon hello sweat and just a fan :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good News John :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marksroomspain
2nd July 2013, 15:56
All the best John on your forthcoming wedding wont be long before your mahal is with you in the UK. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
3rd July 2013, 07:44
Well done John :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks for your continued posting. Appreciated as it will help many.

All best wishes for the wedding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q-FKzVujfs&feature=player_embedded

songz777
6th July 2013, 06:58
Hi guys. well I managed to sit down and catch up with emails. Here in CDO you attend the City Hall and pay 350p to obtain marriage license. You fill out a form with all your details fathers name and mothers maiden name. You hand over your CNI from embassy & CENOMAR. Next day or at the nearest schedule you attend 1 hour seminar, ours was 20 mins because I expressed my knowledge of local customs, family bonding, birthdays etc and being married to the family when I marry my bride. The license will arrive on 15th and we we marry on 17th. We attended a wedding yesterday and very posh and good to see how the whole ceromony works. Keep you informed. John

Terpe
6th July 2013, 14:13
Hi guys. well I managed to sit down and catch up with emails. Here in CDO you attend the City Hall and pay 350p to obtain marriage license. You fill out a form with all your details fathers name and mothers maiden name. You hand over your CNI from embassy & CENOMAR. Next day or at the nearest schedule you attend 1 hour seminar, ours was 20 mins because I expressed my knowledge of local customs, family bonding, birthdays etc and being married to the family when I marry my bride. The license will arrive on 15th and we we marry on 17th. We attended a wedding yesterday and very posh and good to see how the whole ceromony works. Keep you informed. John

Sound like everything's going to plan. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Advance congrats

songz777
9th July 2013, 12:34
Hi Guys well all goes well. The city CDO is very hot very noisy and pollution from fumes fills the air. Today we had the pro photo shoot all afternoon in the country side ahhh cooler and clean! taking shots in various locations and cloths change to. Normally it costs 18k but a friend put us in touch with new vendor who did it for 3k ..we shall see the results :)

Keep you posted.

Take care

John

jake
10th July 2013, 06:13
One more week to go and my invitation still hasn't arrived :Erm:

You seem to be having a ball :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheekee
13th July 2013, 05:16
Hi from cebu... glad all is going so well.

andy222
13th July 2013, 07:48
All the best to you John and your better half.:xxgrinning--00xx3: