PDA

View Full Version : A Drinker's Story.

Alan
13th September 2007, 11:17
This story - of course - does NOT apply to me! :)

I had eighteen bottles of whisky and was told by my wife to empty the contents down the sink.....or else!! I said I would, and proceeded with this unpleasant task.

I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured it down the sink with the exception of one glass, which I drank. I withdrew the cork from the second bottle and did likewise, with the exception of one glass, which I drank.

I extracted the cork from the third bottle and poured the glass down the sink, which I drank. I pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the glass, which I drank.

I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and drank the sink out of it and threw the rest down the glass which I drank. I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle. Then I corked the sink with the glass, bottled the sink and drank the pour.

When I had everything emptied I steadied the house with one hand, counted the glasses, corks, bottles and sinks with the other, which was 29, and as the house came by I counted them again.

Finally, I had the house in one bottle, which I drank.

I'm not half as think as you might drunk I am. I fool so feelish, I don't know is me, and the drunker I stand here the longer I get.

I'm not under the affluence of incohol as some tinkle peep I am.

Gnight!

al. :)

Pepe n Pilar
13th September 2007, 15:21
Really funny!!!! Every sentence used the same words inverted/vice versa or whatever you call it........You're under the infuence of alcohol...
you're drunk Al........hahahahaha

ritaj0nes
13th September 2007, 15:33
This story - of course - does NOT apply to me! :)

I had eighteen bottles of whisky and was told by my wife to empty the contents down the sink.....or else!! I said I would, and proceeded with this unpleasant task.

I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured it down the sink with the exception of one glass, which I drank. I withdrew the cork from the second bottle and did likewise, with the exception of one glass, which I drank.

I extracted the cork from the third bottle and poured the glass down the sink, which I drank. I pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the glass, which I drank.

I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and drank the sink out of it and threw the rest down the glass which I drank. I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle. Then I corked the sink with the glass, bottled the sink and drank the pour.

When I had everything emptied I steadied the house with one hand, counted the glasses, corks, bottles and sinks with the other, which was 29, and as the house came by I counted them again.

Finally, I had the house in one bottle, which I drank.

I'm not half as think as you might drunk I am. I fool so feelish, I don't know is me, and the drunker I stand here the longer I get.

I'm not under the affluence of incohol as some tinkle peep I am.

Gnight!

al. :)
Great Alan!!! Make sure you won't drive. You are drunk!!!

Alan
13th September 2007, 19:15
I can't win can I? My preamble is - 'this is not about me' - and what happens? :doh

Al. :)

kimmi
14th September 2007, 01:49
well ure not that defensive,prof Al?he he he :)

gracia143
14th September 2007, 02:59
A little less sober but not as drunk...but duh! Drunkard!!!! (now, where's that laughing emoticn, can't find it)...

theresa
14th September 2007, 03:14
goodluck to you. dont let your misus know you've drank a bit.
cheers!