PDA

View Full Version : Schengen Visa Question

marksroomspain
30th June 2013, 21:08
I am up to date with schengen visa requirements but would just like to ask one question.

Where it says how many entries which one is it best to tick 1, 2 or multiple I know its a silly question but myself, my wife and our son are visiting Germany in October to visit her aunt for 7 days thanks guys...

Terpe
1st July 2013, 07:53
Unless things have changed the better option is to tick for multiple entries.
It has to be said that not all Embassies/Consulates follow the same protocols. Some quite happily issue multiple entry visa's and other's do not. Personally I'm not sure about the German standard approach.

Quite a few folks here have been issued with multiple entry visas with validity from 2 - 4 years. Very useful to have as it certainly saves plenty of time and trouble for any future trips to EU land. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
1st July 2013, 10:23
Quite a few folks here have been issued with multiple entry visas with validity from 2 - 4 years. Very useful to have as it certainly saves plenty of time and trouble for any future trips to EU land. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:iagree: ... it seems to me, there's no SET format applicable to the timespans of Schengen Visas; and their duration would appear to be at the discretion of the individual European Embassies issuing them.

Bit daft, :crazy: really, to increase the validity of multiple entry visas from the [?normal] 6 months, to between 2 and *4 yrs ... :anerikke: ... kinda defeats the whole object of the exercise since, by *then, MOST entrants will have ALREADY qualified for British Citizenship.