PDA

View Full Version : euro millions

stevewool
26th June 2013, 07:13
well who spent more then they should have on the tickets, well it was not me , just the 1 ticket and that was shared too.
So did you go over the top and how much do you spend each week or month or year on the lotto or other get rich plans
me i recon i may spend less then £50 a year doing the lotto and euro millions

Janedan0913
26th June 2013, 13:21
I don't buy lotto because I know I won't win. Instead, I just save half of my salary because we have at least 2 or 3 holidays in a year. So i think that will be a good bonus for my whole family. I think if the prize is for you then obviously you will win.

Terpe
26th June 2013, 19:14
You've gotta be innit to winnit :Jump:
Everyone has the same chance :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
26th June 2013, 19:24
I have about five lottery tickets havent been checked, so i brought it to the lotto kiosk today ...I won £25 :Jump: ...not bad ...i am getting a chinese takeaway today for a treat :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
27th June 2013, 04:20
One of my in laws spends about 500.00 a day on the lottery here.. Since we have been here she has won on average 250,000 PHP per year..
I think its just a matter of time till she wins the biggie..
In it to win it!!

raynaputi
27th June 2013, 12:46
I'm not lucky enough to win any price in any prize draw in my previous companies in Manila (I can even remember not having won anything during prize draws in school events). I can't lose money in buying lottery tickets knowing I'm not that lucky to win it. :icon_lol: