PDA

View Full Version : My ex-boyfriend won't be my friend because...?

maggie12
12th September 2007, 10:51
He said he still can't get over how I said he never loved me. I only told him that because I was upset that he had broken up with me. It's been 9 months since our 4 month long relationship (we met on richkiss.com and he's a certified millionare, but money cannot buy love). Shouldn't he be over that by now. Especially since I told him I was sorry, not only then but now as well. And he had broken up with me, didn't I have some right to be upset? Not that I should have said that, but I did apologize. And we should be friends because we hang out with the same group of people and it's weird not being friends. Plus he's a great guy also rich. And no, I'm not trying to get back together with him, I've moved on.

KeithD
12th September 2007, 11:15
:NoNo: NEVER be 'friends' with an ex, it causes all kinds of problems in the future....especially any new relationships......move on....find a nice English guy heavily in debt :Brick:

andypaul
12th September 2007, 11:18
Move on its best as the guv says above.

tiger@tigress
12th September 2007, 11:18
:NoNo: NEVER be 'friends' with an ex, it causes all kinds of problems in the future....especially any new relationships......move on....find a nice English guy heavily in debt :Brick:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Boss is right... move on girl :Hellooo:

kimmi
12th September 2007, 12:57
Move on girl, dont mind whatever he said..like what Sir Admin have said never be friend with an ex it will really caused a problem in the future..after all there's still a lot of nice people around..and remember money cant buy love,though he is rich it has nothing to do with the situation..dont forget he is the one who broke up with u..

ervenescence
12th September 2007, 13:44
Plus he's a great guy also rich.

Dont combined the word great to rich, just say great. But.. If you say hes great but rich, that would be acceptable.

Majority of rich are cocky and arrogant. For me thats their description.

Hes great but cocky.
Hes great but arrogant.

Anyway miss maggie, the best for you to do is ignore him.

hilda_danao
12th September 2007, 13:50
Hi Maggie!
how are u? i agree with what erve said.
if you hang out with same group, just ignore him til it's him who will try to talk to you. if he's hurt maybe time will heal.

Shifty-Sidney
12th September 2007, 16:31
Guys love to use guilt as a way of making them feel good and powerful. also you only really get certified nutters!

pennybarry
12th September 2007, 16:50
FRIENDSHIP TURNS TO LOVE, BUT LOVE TO FRIENDSHIP, NEVER !!!!

Being rich is not a good asset to a man. As you can see there are many rich guys there but selfish :yikes: They don't give money to their wife:action-smiley-081:. There are guys who are poor but responsible to his wife:xxgrinning--00xx3:. :)
Now the choice is yours:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Forget him, move on, Goodluck!

Alan
12th September 2007, 18:33
Any man who has the TRUE love of a woman (especially a Filipina) is a rich man.

No amount of millions can buy the words 'I love you.'

Al. :)

singkit
12th September 2007, 19:03
Move on, girl! Love hurts sometimes and it's pretty normal. But if hurts never seem to go away, love fades. Time heals the wound. Do something else which will help you grow and happy. Don't shelter with loneliness and rejections. Rather use rejections as challenge and inspirations. When you find yourself stable, you'll laugh it about and will tell your self what a fool you've been.:icon_lol::icon_lol: Activate that girl power ...C'mon...now na!:D

KeithD
12th September 2007, 19:04

...not once you get the fruit & fish bill you ain't :laugher:

Is the missus behind me? :cwm24:

kimmi
13th September 2007, 01:12

No amount of millions can buy the words 'I love you.'

Al. :)

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

mach
13th September 2007, 03:44
if he doesnt' wanna be friends with you then don't. it's his loss not yours.

Mich
13th September 2007, 04:01
He said he still can't get over how I said he never loved me. I only told him that because I was upset that he had broken up with me. It's been 9 months since our 4 month long relationship (we met on richkiss.com and he's a certified millionare, but money cannot buy love). Shouldn't he be over that by now. Especially since I told him I was sorry, not only then but now as well. And he had broken up with me, didn't I have some right to be upset? Not that I should have said that, but I did apologize. And we should be friends because we hang out with the same group of people and it's weird not being friends. Plus he's a great guy also rich. And no, I'm not trying to get back together with him, I've moved on.

If he doesnt want to be friends, then don't. just be civil with him, treat him like everyone else.

Pepe n Pilar
13th September 2007, 04:10
Don't push yourself to someone who doesn't like you anymore... Move on... You'll meet Mr. Right one day soon......

charlwill
13th September 2007, 08:58
Get a life, dear!!!! He doesn't like you, then so be it. Don't push yourself to the person that doesn't like you anymore, you will just get hurt. It's no good to be friend with the ex. If he deserved to be a friend, why not? but it's very clear, he don't like. So, Moved on!!!:yikes:

love8888
13th September 2007, 12:17
Hello Maggie,

Move on my dear…. there are so many men deserving to love even they are not rich but responsible, broad minded and loving.

Even the richest king in the world can’t buy love and happiness in anywhere else nor even the wealthy man can’t buy health.

Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul. Love has no desire but to fulfill itself.