PDA

View Full Version : Lovelife! :) A Dream Became A Reality!

ritaj0nes
11th September 2007, 21:49
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o119/ritaj0nes/Simon2020Rita.jpg"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret;
it is only with the heart that one can see rightly,
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
... another deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart:luv4: (i carry it in my heart:love:)
:4: I deeply and surely :luv13:...":iagree:

It was the 16th of August 2006 when Simon and Rita finally met. They knew they needed some love that they never ever felt before and they both found it to each other. They both come from a very loving, supportive and caring families. Both have great jobs however still searching for the RIGHT PERSON which they never found in each past relationships!

Year 2003, when both signed on a dating network online. Both had the same thought of not limiting themselves of finding their partner even if s/he is 6500 miles away. Internet became a biggest part of their lives. Simon was a newbie to dating network online as for Rita as well (she was actually just convinced by her sister to signed up and eventually find her Mr. Right). Little did they know this trial dating online can lead to reality of finding their future soulmate. One day Simon was captured by a woman's extraordinary beauty and her name is Rita. He immediately contacted her (they developed friendships but never led to an intimate relationships) in short "love never blossomed." He asked for her email address (messenger address) and started messaging each other online. They both came online and went offline, however as days went on both became so busy with their works, life and lovelife.

Year 2004-2005 both lacked constant contact. Both thought that each of them were happy in their relationships with someone or probably has each own families and kids. They never had chance of getting to know each other deeply, never had a chance to say how much they've missed each other.

To make the story short! Early of January, Year 2006 while she was at work. Rita saw Simon came online and dropped him a message saying Hi! (he replied and they had little Hi's and Hello's). She thought it will be the beginning to know this man better, that after long years of no contact he was still in her mind. Funny enough this man always think about this woman as well (he even kept her old pictures, never did she knew that he was so proud talking about her to his families and friends). After a day of chat, they've lost contact again....

Mrs Daddy
11th September 2007, 22:27
whats happen next then:Erm:

aromulus
11th September 2007, 22:51
whats happen next then:Erm:

Lots of getting to ""know each other""...:icon_lol: I hope....:rolleyes:

Shifty-Sidney
12th September 2007, 06:29
:Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
12th September 2007, 09:44
........ and? :Erm::Erm:

aromulus
12th September 2007, 09:49
........ and? :Erm::Erm:

Wait....:doh

The may be in the process to "get to know each other"...:D
When they finished gathering that "knowledge" they'll tell us...:rolleyes: maybe....

charlwill
12th September 2007, 09:57
Wait....:doh

The may be in the process to "get to know each other"...:D
When they finished gathering that "knowledge" they'll tell us...:rolleyes: maybe....

Can't wait for the next chapter. But, I think,:Erm: before they will live happily ever after in the last chapter they are waiting for there visa to arrive.:cwm12:

ervenescence
12th September 2007, 14:01
Wow ayos hah, pangtelenovela picture. :xxgrinning--00xx3: