PDA

View Full Version : a fair days pay for a fairs days work

stevewool
15th June 2013, 13:13
i am looking for a plumber and electrician to do some work whether its cash in hand or through the books, but whats fair to one is overpriced to another, i would love a new bathroom suite but i have not the time to fit it myself so i would pay for it to be fitted and i would finish everything else off, but once you get them round, they want to buy the suite so they can mark up the price plus the tiles and every other bits and bobs, i hate it when they say , its a big job or i will let you know the price and they never come back, so any plumbers or electricians out there give me a shout, and if its a big job, you can stay over too

jake
15th June 2013, 14:06
I know a good plumber 7 quid a day. Will you pay traveling costs? :biggrin:

stevewool
15th June 2013, 14:25
just remember to give me his number once i am living there :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

DaveyWallis
15th June 2013, 14:54
Try this guy Steve, lives in Stapleford but I'm sure he'll venture over to Derby. He does all my repair, maintenance and small building work and if he can't do the job himself, which he probably can, then he'll know good guys who will.

His number is xxxxxxxxx

stevewool
15th June 2013, 16:02
thanks Andy, i sure will give him a call, thanks again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
15th June 2013, 16:10
thanks Andy, i sure will give him a call, thanks again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

have you written it down steve so andy can edit his post and remove his number ,
we dont want him getting aload of :spam1: and :crazy: calling him :doh

stevewool
15th June 2013, 16:12
done , go ahead and delete :xxgrinning--00xx3:

DaveyWallis
15th June 2013, 17:58
I've removed his name too.

Steve, if you tell him you want to buy your own items for him to install he'll have no problem at all.

He's a top bloke and good prices.