PDA

View Full Version : blackadder!!

lilbasuk
12th June 2013, 21:40
watching it on uk gold there showing an episode from each serious back to back. Anyone else a fan ? :Rasp:

stevewool
12th June 2013, 21:47
what a very funny series :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
12th June 2013, 21:49
i am a fan :biggrin::wink:

lilbasuk
12th June 2013, 22:13
:xxgrinning--00xx3:its on til 3 in the morning! :omg: cant stay up that late with work in the morning. 2 more episodes for me then its off to the land of nod i think.

Jamesey
13th June 2013, 21:29
Blackadder is absolutely brilliant and is as funny today as the day it was made! It's full of fantastic comedy characters - Blackadder himself, Baldrick, Melchett, Percy, Lord Flasheart to name just a few. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

But my favourite character is probably Hugh Laurie's incredibly stupid Prince George. I'm smiling while typing this as I remember some of the scenes..... so, so funny! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

However, I don't rate the first Blackadder series anywhere near as highly as the other 3. The characters were different and it wasn't as funny.

lordna
15th June 2013, 20:42
Blackadder is absolutely brilliant and is as funny today as the day it was made! It's full of fantastic comedy characters - Blackadder himself, Baldrick, Melchett, Percy, Lord Flasheart to name just a few. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

But my favourite character is probably Hugh Laurie's incredibly stupid Prince George. I'm smiling while typing this as I remember some of the scenes..... so, so funny! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

However, I don't rate the first Blackadder series anywhere near as highly as the other 3. The characters were different and it wasn't as funny.

The first series titled The Black Adder was written by Richard Curtis and Rowan Atkinson, while subsequent episodes were written by Curtis and Ben Elton.

grahamw48
15th June 2013, 22:47
One of my favourites too, and now Baldrick is a REAL knight ! :Jump:

Terpe
16th June 2013, 10:11
Blackadder always makes me laugh, no matter how many times I watch it. :icon_lol:

Just the same with Fawlty Towers :icon_lol:

raynaputi
16th June 2013, 10:14
For me, Father Ted is the one I like..and I'm sure my family back home would love the show! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm planing to get them a box set of dvds of Father Ted. :icon_lol:

Terpe
16th June 2013, 10:19
For me, Father Ted is the one I like..and I'm sure my family back home would love the show! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm planing to get them a box set of dvds of Father Ted. :icon_lol:

Oh yes, that's another one that can be watched and laughed at time and again. :icon_lol:

raynaputi
16th June 2013, 10:34
I also love watching the re-runs of Little Britain and My Family..haha..these shows never fail to make me laugh! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
16th June 2013, 10:39
Steptoe and Son. :smile: