PDA

View Full Version : Mother seeking partner for daughter

Gary
17th November 2005, 02:58
Hi all

I was talking to a member of the bar staff in my hotel and she tells me that her daughter is looking for a man....

The mother asked me if I knew anyone who might be interested in getting to know the daughter. I currently have very little details but can easily find out more.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be then please leave a message here and i'll get further contact details for you and i'll send that to you by private message.

Thanks all,

Gary

leedslad252525
26th February 2006, 16:22
I will be, can you send me photo and email address,

Thanks

Pauldo
26th February 2006, 21:08
Originally posted by Gary@Nov 17 2005, 02:58 AM
Hi all

I was talking to a member of the bar staff in my hotel and she tells me that her daughter is looking for a man....

The mother asked me if I knew anyone who might be interested in getting to know the daughter. I currently have very little details but can easily find out more.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be then please leave a message here and i'll get further contact details for you and i'll send that to you by private message.

Thanks all,

Gary

Quoted post

Are we talking about a one night stand, to service her sexual needs, or something more tedious, like a relationship? :Hellooo: :Wave:

Eljohno
26th February 2006, 21:48
Originally posted by leedslad252525@Feb 26 2006, 03:22 PM
I will be, can you send me photo and email address,

Thanks

Quoted post

Hi maybe you should send Gary a personal message and find out more and take it from there as i am sure he will help in anyway he can... :D