PDA

View Full Version : Wanted; Live-In Aupair Nanny Crouch End North London

atiahafez
9th September 2007, 22:39
Live-In Aupair Nanny Wanted

Hi, We are a friendly family looking for a kind and happy live-in aupair plus to help look after our two boys aged 6 and 4 and our little girl aged 1 1/2.
Your duties will include helping with breakfast and packed lunches, looking after our little girl whilst the kids are at school,and then helping after school, playing, going to the park, preparing their dinners , giving baths, you will be expected to do light cleaning.

Babysitting will usually be approx 2 nights per week, however must be flexible. You will usually have at least 1 weekend evening free each week.

Hours will be approx 40 hours per week.

You will have your own room with satellite TV and DVD player, Laptop and internet broadband access in a beautiful modern house. Only a two min walk from Alexanda Palace and just outside the busstop.

We are looking for someone who is
- English Speaking!
- Already in the UK and available to meet
- checkable references are a bonus
-Kind and caring

We will give you £70 pocket money a week for 40 hours.

If you are interested and are already in the UK, please send your CV or letter atiahafezjee AT aol.com

Hope to meet you soon

walesrob
9th September 2007, 22:45
I've approved this.

Rob

fred
9th September 2007, 23:41
We will give you £70 pocket money a week for 40 hours.

Sounds good..
How much are the wages for 40 hours?

andypaul
10th September 2007, 00:34
Sounds good..
How much are the wages for 40 hours?

I was thinking that must be at least 5 30 an hour i guess.

aromulus
10th September 2007, 07:36
They look for an "Au-pair".... Only that the working conditions seem a bit like slavery....:doh

Information about au pairs This page is not a complete statement of the law. For more information see our Policy and Law (http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/working_in_the_uk/EN/footer/legal_and_policy_information.html) pages.

If you need general advice about au pair arrangements, one of the organisations listed at the end of this page may be able to help.

What is the au pair scheme?

The scheme allows a single person between 17 and 27 to come to the United Kingdom to study English.

You can live for up to two years as a member of an English-speaking family.

You help in the home for up to five hours a day.

You get at least two full days off a week.

In return you get an allowance and your own room. An allowance of £55 a week is recommended.

Which countries are included in the au pair scheme?

An au pair must be a national of one of the following countries.
AndorraFaroe IslandsRomaniaBosnia-HerzegovinaGreenlandSan MarinoRepublic of BulgariaMacedoniaTurkeyCroatiaMonaco
European Economic Area nationals are not included in the official au pair scheme; but they are free to come to the United Kingdom as au pairs

KeithD
10th September 2007, 09:00
You will usually have at least 1 weekend evening free each week.

So you have just posted a statement in a public job add, in contravention of UK employment laws, and are now liable for prosecution. Oops! :doh

baboyako
10th September 2007, 19:40
.... Only that the working conditions seem a bit like slavery....:doh

In Crouch End :Erm: it would be more like downtown Basra. Seriously though, the live in filipina nannies in west london earn 25-30k. (and 40hrs means its a nanny job, not au pair)

fred
11th September 2007, 01:22
In Crouch End :Erm: it would be more like downtown Basra. Seriously though, the live in filipina nannies in west london earn 25-30k. (and 40hrs means its a nanny job, not au pair)

Now hang on there just one minute!!
I`ll have you know that I used to live in Crouch end and its nearly as posh as Muswell hill..
If you can afford a place there then I wouldnt mind being £500.000 behind you!!
downtown Basra?
Naa..Thats Bootle.

KeithD
11th September 2007, 08:44
..Thats Bootle.

Dats fightin' talk wus I cum fwom :rolleyes:

fred
11th September 2007, 09:15
Dats fightin' talk wus I cum fwom :rolleyes:

I rest my case.