PDA

View Full Version : off to cagayan next week.does anyone want something taken/brought over there??

robbie bobby
6th June 2013, 23:12
Hi all.

Im off to Phils next Sunday leaving from LHR at 14.00.

Does anyone want something takes over there?

Let me know.It must not be bulky or heavy.Light stuff only.

Get in touch.

Cheers

Ako Si Jamie
7th June 2013, 00:08
Nice of you to offer but I wouldn't carry strangers belongings on a plane if I was you. :wink:

robbie bobby
7th June 2013, 00:35
I had an international transport company and worked as an air courier so I have all relevant paperwork needed

:smile:

irishman12
7th June 2013, 22:31
hi robby -could you take me? ill do some slimming fast ,I presume you will be arriving at new airport in cdo? can you give some feedback .

robbie bobby
8th June 2013, 15:15
hi robby -could you take me? ill do some slimming fast ,I presume you will be arriving at new airport in cdo? can you give some feedback .

Ye I'l be going to Laguindingan.Im much happier now as its less time to Iligan and that road to CDO has been doing my head in for some years now!

Given some time they should have a nice hotel next to it too.

tiger31
8th June 2013, 15:29
is there much money in the air courier business these days ? i,ll be going back to U.K next few months with a carry on bag .

gWaPito
8th June 2013, 15:47
You have a great holiday Robbie. ..very much looking forward to hearing of your travels.

Cheers
Mark:Wave:

songz777
8th June 2013, 17:09
Have q great time!! I am flying there also on 29th June .. take care have wonderful time.

John:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
8th June 2013, 17:36
Have a great time guys hope all goes well for you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

robbie bobby
8th June 2013, 22:22
is there much money in the air courier business these days ? i,ll be going back to U.K next few months with a carry on bag .

Not much really.Up until 5-6 years ago it was great but all fell apart.I have people who give me items when I go across there which sometimes helps to offset part of the flight cost etc.I used to do a lot of work in and out of Russia but I really only do it now to help people out more than anything.

robbie bobby
8th June 2013, 22:25
You have a great holiday Robbie. ..very much looking forward to hearing of your travels.

Cheers
Mark:Wave:

Cheers Gwap. I just can t wait to see how this new airport will figure out.Its gonna take a lot of money and business out of CDO for the while at least so I really feel for the workers there who will lose out

robbie bobby
8th June 2013, 22:26
Have a great time guys hope all goes well for you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Andy.

I hope it all goes without a glitch,which we all know rarely happens in Phils.

imagine
8th June 2013, 22:30
have a great trip robbie, shame iv nothing to send at the moment,:xxgrinning--00xx3: