PDA

View Full Version : Moving isn't easy at all.

ynwa
2nd June 2013, 18:11
Officially moved in. After a week of sorting out, cleaning and putting stuffs in its place doing the run around things are getting a little straighter now. There are still some repairs to do but we will do it over time. It's all about the money money I need to win the lottery NOW!

Michael Parnham
2nd June 2013, 18:17
We moved in our new home April 11th still busy sorting things out, will get there in the end. Good Luck Ynwa!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
2nd June 2013, 18:17
congrats for passing your driving test and on getting your house :xxgrinning--00xx3:

are you still in Manchester ?

grahamw48
2nd June 2013, 18:18
Oy....get in line ! :biggrin:

Have you moved towns, or just house ?

Trefor
2nd June 2013, 18:58
We're moving soon. Our new house is nearly completed, and luckily I've been renting for the past year so no chain to worry about. I think it will happen in week 3 of June. Can't wait.

Any forum folks in S Leicestershire or nearby?

Terpe
2nd June 2013, 19:57
We're moving soon. Our new house is nearly completed, and luckily I've been renting for the past year so no chain to worry about. I think it will happen in week 3 of June. Can't wait.

Any forum folks in S Leicestershire or nearby?

I'm about 15 mins drive from Market Harborough. Very nice market town and close to the village where my father was born.

ynwa
2nd June 2013, 20:57
Thanks joe. yes still in madchester joe near Buille Hill

ynwa
2nd June 2013, 20:58
just house graham.

ynwa
2nd June 2013, 20:59
Goodluck Trefor.

ynwa
2nd June 2013, 21:05
Guys any idea is 750 quid about right to pay a decorator painting ceiling walls glossing undercoat sanding woodworks and putting laminate floor on hallway he will supply all the materials. Only the hallway and landing not the whole house

Moy
2nd June 2013, 21:06
very expensive :cwm25:

ynwa
2nd June 2013, 21:11
It is Moy. But I desperately need someone to paint it. The last owner has all dark color on walls and wood so i need to brighten it up a bit. Neither me nor my husband do diy

Moy
2nd June 2013, 21:13
ill do it for you..:biggrin: interior designer me but been kick out lols:cwm24::action-smiley-081::icon_lol::biggrin::Brick::biggrin:

joebloggs
2nd June 2013, 21:40
Thanks joe. yes still in madchester joe near Buille Hill

oh not too far from me, did you ever go to the pinoy shop in eccles indoor market? it looks like its closed :NoNo: i believe they are trying to sell it

we go to Buille Hill park every bonfire night :biggrin: some nice big houses there :biggrin:

ynwa
2nd June 2013, 22:02
please do Moy. I wont kick you out

grahamw48
2nd June 2013, 22:10
When I bought my first house, my mate's mate painted it from top to bottom for £25 plus materials.

He was drunk for most of the time...but got it finished (in a fashion) though. :Cuckoo:

A few days later he was locked up after falling out with his girlfriend and throwing all her furniture, including the fridge and TV, out of the front window of her 3rd floor flat. :cwm24:

I suppose you get what you pay for. :NoNo:

ynwa
2nd June 2013, 22:11
I didnt know they are closing. I sometime go there joe but i prefer china town shops in town they also sell pinoy stuffs. I must have seen you round the park then:smile:

ynwa
2nd June 2013, 22:13
ask your friend to come round at mine
:icon_lol:

purple
3rd June 2013, 00:06
hope you enjoy your new home..

we move last year in July.. until now still redecorating.
Well, at least I only have hallway to do.

ynwa
3rd June 2013, 10:51
thanks purple. i feel settled now.
at least you are halfway there.
we got a lot to do it was empty for a year but i feel inlove with the size regardsless of all the works that needs to be done