PDA

View Full Version : marmite sandwich!

LEAHnew
8th September 2007, 11:51
Hi there! Is marmite sandwich is good?:Erm::Erm: Do we have it here in Phil? What are the ingredients of this sandwich?:doh

ervenescence
8th September 2007, 13:22
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b253/ervenescence/Marmite.jpg http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b253/ervenescence/marmite2.jpg

Love it or hate it.

Marmite is traditionally eaten as savoury spread on bread, toast and savoury biscuits.

Just spread it to bread, and you can make a sandwich.:cwm12:

KeithD
8th September 2007, 13:58
A kid playing with diarrhea in a jar!! :yikes:

Mich
8th September 2007, 14:03
wot is it made of? :Erm:

KeithD
8th September 2007, 14:05
Cow excrement.........tastes like it anyhow :)

Mich
8th September 2007, 14:09
:yikes:

i'll just have plain bread...

LEAHnew
9th September 2007, 03:53
Erve ...thanks ...it's easy lang pala there's a spread available hehehe, but I wonder how it taste why some hate it and why some love it? I check some site they said it contain beer yeast is it true?:Erm: Well no wonder my bebe love it:D

Papa Keith ( as Mich called u) :D have u taste it? U love it or u hate it? :cwm24:
Is there an attitude concern for those who love that sandwich?

KeithD
9th September 2007, 09:30
Anak Kururokuk........If I had the choice off Marmite or licking a cows ass after it had just had a dump.......the cow had better get ready for a shock :icon_lol:

LEAHnew
9th September 2007, 12:45
Anak Kururokuk........If I had the choice off Marmite or licking a cows ass after it had just had a dump.......the cow had better get ready for a shock :icon_lol:

:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol: Mich is right Bread is ok....

joebloggs
13th September 2007, 13:46
i eat veggymite. :NoNo: it don't taste that good but better than marmite, i haven't tried licking a cows :action-smiley-081: unlike scouser keith, so i'll send you some veggymite and you can tell us all which taste best :D

Yossarian
13th September 2007, 13:55
It's a well-known fact that there are only two significant groups of people in this world: those that like Marmite, and those that have no taste :Rasp:

fred
13th September 2007, 16:36
:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol: Mich is right Bread is ok....

Not here its not..Taste like a ball of sugarmush.

LEAHnew
17th September 2007, 12:04
i eat veggymite. :NoNo: it don't taste that good but better than marmite, i haven't tried licking a cows :action-smiley-081: unlike scouser keith, so i'll send you some veggymite and you can tell us all which taste best :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Ok send me soon....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

aromulus
17th September 2007, 22:13
It's a well-known fact that there are only two significant groups of people in this world: those that like Marmite, and those that have no taste :Rasp:

The lack of taste might be caused by the acid erosion of the tatstebuds after ruminating that obnoxious substance. :doh

It should be condemned as unfit for human consumption and fed exclusively to the Aussies that had a hand in concocting the infernal diarrheal discharge...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

love8888
18th September 2007, 13:19
Hi there! Is marmite sandwich is good?:Erm::Erm: Do we have it here in Phil? What are the ingredients of this sandwich?:doh

you'll hate it and love it :BouncyHappy: